We reported last night here on eWn that WWE’s stock took a hit during after hours trading following their Q4 financial report yesterday. The stock last night was at $53.25, down $2.75 (4.91%) from the closing price of $56.00. As of this writing, it currently sits at $50.01, down another $3.24 (6.08%).
As noted earlier here on eWn, Edge will be appearing on tonight’s WWE SmackDown broadcast. He’ll be confronting Roman Reigns at some point during the show.
You can check out the latest edition of “WWE Playlist” below. This episode looks at the most dominant superstars in the Elimination Chamber:
- Colorado Avalanche clinch Presidents’ Trophy, West Division title
- Chris Jericho Injured During Blood & Guts Match, Status For AEW’s Double or Nothing
- The Updated Card For Impact Wrestling’s Under Siege PPV Event
- Pac-12 Expansion: What Schools Should The Conference Target?
- Landry: Anti-rouge? Maybe you’ve missed the point
- Brawn expects field to spread under new 2022 regulations
- Argos land three 2021 picks, one from 2020 class
- Kentucky Wildcats: CFN College Football Preview 2021
- MLB Power Rankings: Who passed the Dodgers for our No. 1 spot?
- PHOTO: WWE Releases Special Poster For Top WrestleMania Backlash Match