WWE.com posted the following, providing updates on both Finn Balor and Kyle O’Reilly following Sunday night’s NXT TakeOver 31 event. Here is the official statement:
The main event of NXT TakeOver 31 was a brutal, hard-hitting battle for the NXT Championship between Finn Bálor and Undisputed ERA’s Kyle O’Reilly. In the aftermath of the grueling main event, it has become evident that both Superstars are worse for wear.
O’Reilly has a number of broken teeth as a result of the fight with The Prince, WWE.com has learned. O’Reilly is also being evaluated for additional injuries.
WWE.com can also report that Bálor has been taken to a local medical facility for CAT scans to determine if he suffered potential facial fractures in his successful title defense.
Stick with WWE’s Digital and Social platforms for more information on Bálor and O’Reilly’s status as it becomes available.
We have learned that @KORcombat has several broken teeth and #NXTChampion @FinnBalor is being evaluated for potential facial fractures after their grueling #NXTChampionship Match at #NXTTakeOver 31. https://t.co/ER1dnoRqrj pic.twitter.com/hblTEAqo2Q
— WWE NXT (@WWENXT) October 5, 2020
- Braun Strowman Defends Raquel Gonzalez After Disrespectful Fan Comment
- Triple H Discusses The Current State Of WWE NXT
- Betting Bullets: Online sportsbook launches from Nationals Park
- How HEROS is changing hockey culture one child at a time
- Steinberg’s MMQB: Biggest FA departures in the East
- Burn Serious Calories Outdoors with These 5 Fun Summer Activities
- W Series to be shown in 175 markets as it strikes new broadcast deals
- Rosenqvist focused on recovery after ‘most violent’ crash of career
- Suzuki-Pacioretty trade headlines unlikely Canadiens-Golden Knights series
- Ericsson, after eight years, revels in winning feeling