WWE sent out the following:
WWE Network named Platform of the Year at SportsPro OTT Awards
WWE Network was named the Platform of the Year at the SportsPro OTT Awards digital ceremony!
Having already been named as a finalist on SportsPro OTT’s 2020 Shortlist, WWE Network triumphed over fellow nominees FloSports, LaLigaSportsTV, Olympic Channel, PAOK TV, and Sportrader & Tennis Channel to claim the hardware.
SportsPro OTT’s final 2020 Shortlist “includes a diverse mix of market-leading brands and innovative up and coming organizations in the sports broadcast space.”
- College Football Rankings: 1 To 130: Week 3
- Auer takes late pole for Sunday race at Assen
- Bombers battle through adversity in Edmonton
- AP Top 25 Poll, Rankings Prediction: Week 3
- Coaches Top 25 Poll powered by USA TODAY, Rankings Prediction: Week 3
- NFL Game Previews, Schedule, Predictions, Lines, How To Watch: Week 2
- Chicago vs Cincinnati Prediction, Game Preview
- Cleveland vs Houston Prediction, Game Preview
- Dodgers’ Bellinger diagnosed with rib fracture
- Pina homers twice as Brewers clinch playoff berth