WWE sent out the following:
WWE Network named Platform of the Year at SportsPro OTT Awards
WWE Network was named the Platform of the Year at the SportsPro OTT Awards digital ceremony!
Having already been named as a finalist on SportsPro OTT’s 2020 Shortlist, WWE Network triumphed over fellow nominees FloSports, LaLigaSportsTV, Olympic Channel, PAOK TV, and Sportrader & Tennis Channel to claim the hardware.
SportsPro OTT’s final 2020 Shortlist “includes a diverse mix of market-leading brands and innovative up and coming organizations in the sports broadcast space.”
- Russell: No promises from Mercedes over 2022 F1 seat
- The Lookahead: Maple Leafs coach Keefe emerging as Jack Adams frontrunner
- Technical Insight: AMR21 – a mix of W11 and evolved RP20
- Why a Mattias Ekholm trade would make sense for Jets
- Demko finds accomplices as Canucks make clean getaway vs. Maple Leafs
- WWE Women’s Tag Team Championships Rematch Set For Fastlane
- Mazepin unmoved by criticism of financial backing
- Chris Jericho, Disco Inferno, Madusa Call For All States To Reopen Now
- The Rock Gives Some High Praise To The Hurt Business, Bobby Lashley Responds
- Top 7 M&F At-Home Workouts One Year After COVID