The following is our play-by-play coverage of this match from the WWE Hell In A Cell PPV event:
WWE United States champion Lashley vs. Slapjack
Slapjack got the early advantage and beatdown Lashley. Locked in the full nelson submission hold for the win. This led to Retribution members running out to the ring to attack Lashley.
WWE United States champion Lashley
Post-match, the rest of the Hurt Business ran out to the ring to make the save and stand tall.
- Red Sox get All-Star Schwarber from Nationals
- Sources: Dodgers finalizing Scherzer, Turner deal
- Domino’s Pizza Upset After Pizza Cutter Segment On AEW Dynamite, ‘Assessing Advertising’
- X-Division Championship Match Confirmed For Impact Wrestling: Homecoming
- Elks leave LB Diggs, DE Lemon off final roster
- Rosters Taking Shape: Tracking cuts across the CFL
- NHL free agency grades: Evaluating how each Canadian team did on Day 1
- Mercedes: Red Bull should stop ‘tarnishing Hamilton’s reputation’
- Two sentences on every free agent signing of significance in the NHL
- Red Bull’s right to review petition rejected by FIA