WWE has announced two huge matches for next week’s SmackDown broadcast. Roman Reigns vs. Braun Strowman for the WWE Universal Championship match will headline the show.
Also, The New Day will face Cesaro, Shinsuke Nakamura, and Sheamus in their “farewell” match. As noted earlier, Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods won the WWE SmackDown Tag-Team Championships and were then drafted to RAW. Big E. will be staying on the SmackDown brand.
Next week on the season premiere of #SmackDown!
? @WWERomanReigns defends the #UniversalTitle against @BraunStrowman
? #TheNewDay battles @WWESheamus, @WWECesaro and @ShinsukeN in their farewell to #SmackDown @WWEBigE @AustinCreedWins @TrueKofi pic.twitter.com/sKB47gmjjI
— WWE (@WWE) October 10, 2020
- Iowa vs Indiana Prediction, College Basketball Game Preview
- Ticats sign eight members of 2020 draft class
- Stamps sign six 2020 CFL Draft picks
- 5 Biggest Off-Field Things That Matter: College Football Cavalcade
- NWHL 2021 Season Preview: Boston seeks title, Toronto expansion arrives
- Prospects News & Rumors: Safonov, Coronato & Sebrango
- Sources: Castro rejoins Astros for 2 years, $7M
- CFL.ca’s top 30 pending free agents
- Menezes, Briscoe to join Glickenhaus Hypercar effort
- What pitching every fourth day would mean for Trevor Bauer and the team that signs him