WWE has announced two huge matches for next week’s SmackDown broadcast. Roman Reigns vs. Braun Strowman for the WWE Universal Championship match will headline the show.
Also, The New Day will face Cesaro, Shinsuke Nakamura, and Sheamus in their “farewell” match. As noted earlier, Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods won the WWE SmackDown Tag-Team Championships and were then drafted to RAW. Big E. will be staying on the SmackDown brand.
Next week on the season premiere of #SmackDown!
? @WWERomanReigns defends the #UniversalTitle against @BraunStrowman
? #TheNewDay battles @WWESheamus, @WWECesaro and @ShinsukeN in their farewell to #SmackDown @WWEBigE @AustinCreedWins @TrueKofi pic.twitter.com/sKB47gmjjI
— WWE (@WWE) October 10, 2020
- Virginia vs Miami Prediction, Game Preview
- Umpire explains wild play in 9th in Cards-Cubs
- Matthew Tkachuk hopes to return to top form for Flames
- Big E. Comments On Competition Forcing WWE To Step Up Their Game, More
- Jeff Jarrett Comments On TNA Wrestling Going Head-To-Head With WWE RAW, More
- Think, Know, Believe After Week 4: College Football Daily Cavalcade
- Start vs. Sit: Building around a solid running game
- Try These 7 Essential Tips To Run A Smarter Marathon
- Morgan Rielly condemns Denyskin’s racist taunt: ‘There has to be action’
- With AL Central crown in hand, the real challenge begins for Tony La Russa and the White Sox