NXT UK World Champion WALTER will be defending the NXT UK Championship at the end of the month, while matches have been announced for next week’s episode of the brand.
— WWE (@WWE) October 8, 2020
WWE has announced that WALTER will defend the NXT UK Championship against Ilja Dragunov at last on the October 29th episode of the show. Dragunov won the title shot back in March in a battle royal, but the shutdown of NXT UK until recently due to COVID-19 delayed the match.
The post WALTER Set To Defend NXT UK Championship Against Ilja Dragunov appeared first on eWrestlingNews.com.
- Chicago Bears vs Los Angeles Rams Prediction, Game Preview
- College Football Roundup Week 8: 5 Things That Matter, Winners, Losers, Overrated, Underrated
- Dodgers snap back vs. Rays, now a win away from winning World Series
- College Football Playoff Chase: Who’s Still Alive After Week 8
- Highlights From WWE Championship Match (Randy Orton Vs. Drew McIntyre)
- WWE Hell In A Cell Results: Drew McIntyre vs. Randy Orton
- Mist, fog halts Texas Motor Speedway race until Monday
- Sabres agree to one-year deal with Linus Ullmark, avoiding arbitration
- Sources: Team Liquid close to multi-year deal with Alphari
- Martin Truex Jr. penalized before race starts at Texas