According to a report from Fightful, it is now confirmed that NXT TakeOver 31 will take place from the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, FL and there will be a small audience in attendance. The show will not be taking place at Full Sail University and all future NXT TV tapings will be taking place at the Performance Center. Some “family and friends” will be in the audience and several of the talents recommended people that they may want to bring.
No one under the age of 16 will be permitted at the show without a guardian and face coverings. Also, social distancing measures will be enforced. Anyone attending the event must also submit to a rapid COVID-19 test and temperature check, plus sign a waiver.
- The Wrestling World Reacts To Bobby Lashley’s WWE Championship Victory
- Rapper Bow Wow & T-BAR Continue Their Twitter Feud, Big E. & Liv Morgan React
- 31 Thoughts: Why NHL is exploring the NBA Top Shot trend
- How salary-cap unicorns Thornton, Spezza have revitalized Leafs’ depth
- Cauz: Discovering football gems while re-watching the 1954 Grey Cup
- ‘The Real Deal’ Chris Cormier Tells All On ‘Monday Night Muscle’
- Alpine A521 to debut at Silverstone filming day
- Mercedes won’t yet ‘flirt’ with other drivers for 2022
- Williams to launch 2021 F1 car using augmented reality
- Alonso: I’m a more complete driver since 2018 F1 exit