According to a report from Fightful, it is now confirmed that NXT TakeOver 31 will take place from the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, FL and there will be a small audience in attendance. The show will not be taking place at Full Sail University and all future NXT TV tapings will be taking place at the Performance Center. Some “family and friends” will be in the audience and several of the talents recommended people that they may want to bring.
No one under the age of 16 will be permitted at the show without a guardian and face coverings. Also, social distancing measures will be enforced. Anyone attending the event must also submit to a rapid COVID-19 test and temperature check, plus sign a waiver.
- Wary of bans, Cora speaks to Sox about changes
- Glasnow blames MLB crackdown for UCL injury
- Western Michigan Broncos: CFN College Football Preview 2021
- WWE Congratulates Renee Paquette On The Birth Of Her Baby Girl, & More
- Suge D Wasn’t Happy With Billy Corgan Removing Him From The NWA Talent List
- Teams to face new tyre pressure checks following Baku failures
- The Waggle, Ep. 266: Path to kickoff w/ Commissioner Ambrosie
- Roughriders sign American LB Deon Lacey
- Austin Ekeler continues to ‘pound’ His Way toward NFL Elite Status
- Pirelli concludes investigation into Azerbaijan tyre failures