Triple H and Stephanie McMahon are two of Sports Business Journal’s most influential names in sports. In their 17th annual list of the biggest influences in sports, both of the WWE executives were named. They said,
“As other leagues suspended their seasons, WWE continued offering fresh content, starting with shifting ‘SmackDown’ to its Performance Center in Orlando on March 15. Under the guidance of Levesque and McMahon, WWE never missed a ‘Raw,’ ‘NXT,’ ‘SmackDown’ or pay-per-view event. And the ThunderDome concept for shows further demonstrated WWE’s mastery of production, even on the fly.”
- Max Caster Disses Opponents in Revolution ‘Ladder Match’ Music Video
- Applying Pressure: Argos changing defensive identity with FA moves
- Quartararo and Yamaha top final day of first Qatar MotoGP test
- ‘Foolhardy’ to ignore Alpine, Ferrari threat – Aston Martin
- World Championship Match Announced For ROH 19th Anniversary Show
- Jets Mailbag: Should Winnipeg sell high on Paul Stastny?
- Which CFL records could live forever?
- Flames start hot, burn out vs. Oilers as new coach Sutter watches from afar
- Oilers fought, scored their way out of slump in comeback win vs. Flames
- Miller plays finest game to drive Canucks’ comeback win over Maple Leafs