Bodyslam’s Cassidy Haynes reports that on Sunday, AEW President Tony Khan, along with the AEW EVPs, flew to Chicago on a private jet to film promotional footage.
AEW will have Dynamite, Rampage, and All Out in the city in the first week of September at the NOW Arena. This is also when AEW reportedly hopes to have CM Punk make his promotional debut although it has yet to be confirmed he has signed with AEW.
AEW is looking at the United Center as a possible venue when they eventually return to Chicago.
People in AEW are said to be “tight-lipped” about the situation but it’s believed that they were filming promo footage for the United Center.
- WWE NXT 2.0 Group Could Be Called Up To The Main Roster Soon
- House Of Glory Returns With Featured Match – Amazing Red Vs. Will Ospreay
- Ticats add Bralon Addison to active roster
- From The Editor’s Desk: It’s time for Week 9
- Schumacher targets regular points with Haas in 2022
- Change at Mercedes for 2022 – but whose team will it be?
- White Sox P Rodon to test sore arm in Wed. start
- Giants 1B Belt has broken thumb; status unclear
- WWE RAW News – Karrion Kross Ends Jaxson Ryker’s Undefeated Streak, Priest/Sheamus
- WWE News News – Shayna Baszler Continues Her Dominance, Styles/Riddle