In the latest advertisement on Impact Wrestling from Tony Khan and Tony Schiavone, Khan claims that Impact helped him open up the “forbidden door” in reference to NJPW’s KENTA appearing on Dynamite this past Wednesday. Khan said that he and AEW are that forbidden door and with that being opened, anything can practically happen. Through the paid ads on Impact, Khan has learned so much about himself and his new experiences. He put over Dynamite’s ratings and promoted the card for tomorrow night.
He would go on to thank Kenny Omega and Don Callis for opening up his eyes to everything. Khan said he wants to do this every week and since Impact are the ones who started this thing, he’ll show them that the forbidden door swings both ways and he’ll be in Impact again soon.
Here are the highlights below:
— IMPACT (@IMPACTWRESTLING) February 10, 2021
- Ohtani (fatigue) has Tuesday start pushed back
- Big collision sends Dozier to IL; Abreu day-to-day
- Cesaro Reveals Why His Pairing With Paul Heyman Didn’t Work, More
- PHOTO: Becky Lynch Is Back In The Gym Training
- Grosjean claims maiden IndyCar pole at Indy GP
- Argos announce 2021 coaching staff
- Predicting Round 1 of the 2021 Stanley Cup Playoffs
- Newgarden leads VeeKay in second IndyCar practice session
- UNLV Rebels: CFN College Football Preview 2021
- Stanley Cup Playoffs betting guide: Odds, picks, props and more