WWE Superstar Titus O’Neil will be receiving the Muhammad Ali Sports Humanitarian Award. The WWE Community site announced the news earlier today, saying,
“WWE Superstar Titus O’Neil will be recognized as a Muhammad Ali Sports Humanitarian Award finalist during ESPN Citizenship’s Sports Humanitarian Awards Sunday, July 25, at 2 p.m. ET on ABC.
Check out photos of Titus at the Sports Humanitarian Awards and of the WWE Ambassador visiting Brooklyn, N.Y., with his sons.”
Sylvester Stallone posted the following photo, showing himself with WWE Superstar John Cena to promote The Suicide Squad:
- WWE NXT 2.0 Group Could Be Called Up To The Main Roster Soon
- House Of Glory Returns With Featured Match – Amazing Red Vs. Will Ospreay
- Ticats add Bralon Addison to active roster
- From The Editor’s Desk: It’s time for Week 9
- Schumacher targets regular points with Haas in 2022
- Change at Mercedes for 2022 – but whose team will it be?
- White Sox P Rodon to test sore arm in Wed. start
- Giants 1B Belt has broken thumb; status unclear
- WWE RAW News – Karrion Kross Ends Jaxson Ryker’s Undefeated Streak, Priest/Sheamus
- WWE News News – Shayna Baszler Continues Her Dominance, Styles/Riddle