We have received information from the Federal Election Commission (courtesy of The Wrestling Observer Newsletter) which revealed that wrestlers or those associated with wrestling have donated the most money to the Presidential campaigns of Donald Trump and Joe Biden.
The Undertaker donated $1,000 to the Trump campaign in September, and a total of $7,000 to Trump and Republican causes this year. Republican fundraising platform WinRed has donations from WWE’s John Gaburick ($100), Drake Wuertz ($10) and Kevin Dunn ($42). It’s not all WWE though. Former AEW World Champion Chris Jericho donated a total of $3,000 to the Trump campaign this month.
Also, WWE’s Dewey Foley (son of Mick Foley) gave $77.50 to the Democrat fundraising group ActBlue in June, while Sarah Schreiber donated $25 to the same group in August. Ed Koskey of WWE donated $300 to the Democratic National Committee this year.
However, wrestlers in general have been more outspoken politically this year, with names like Mick Foley and Dave Batista speaking out against Trump and others like Finn Balor, The New Day and others supporting Black Lives Matter.
- Maryland vs Kent State Prediction, Game Preview
- Iowa vs Colorado State Prediction, Game Preview
- TCU vs SMU Prediction, Game Preview
- Northwestern vs Ohio Prediction, Game Preview
- D-backs extend Lovullo despite 104-loss season
- Cards win 12th in row, longest streak since ’82
- Facing an uncertain future, key to Gaudreau’s present may be Monahan reunion
- PHOTO: Karrion Kross & Scarlett Get Engaged
- WWE Removes All References To Joe Gacy’s New Character After Mainstream Media Press
- Oilers try to quell drama of Archibald’s vaccine hesitancy as camp continues