We have received information from the Federal Election Commission (courtesy of The Wrestling Observer Newsletter) which revealed that wrestlers or those associated with wrestling have donated the most money to the Presidential campaigns of Donald Trump and Joe Biden.
The Undertaker donated $1,000 to the Trump campaign in September, and a total of $7,000 to Trump and Republican causes this year. Republican fundraising platform WinRed has donations from WWE’s John Gaburick ($100), Drake Wuertz ($10) and Kevin Dunn ($42). It’s not all WWE though. Former AEW World Champion Chris Jericho donated a total of $3,000 to the Trump campaign this month.
Also, WWE’s Dewey Foley (son of Mick Foley) gave $77.50 to the Democrat fundraising group ActBlue in June, while Sarah Schreiber donated $25 to the same group in August. Ed Koskey of WWE donated $300 to the Democratic National Committee this year.
However, wrestlers in general have been more outspoken politically this year, with names like Mick Foley and Dave Batista speaking out against Trump and others like Finn Balor, The New Day and others supporting Black Lives Matter.
- Wary of bans, Cora speaks to Sox about changes
- Glasnow blames MLB crackdown for UCL injury
- Western Michigan Broncos: CFN College Football Preview 2021
- WWE Congratulates Renee Paquette On The Birth Of Her Baby Girl, & More
- Suge D Wasn’t Happy With Billy Corgan Removing Him From The NWA Talent List
- Teams to face new tyre pressure checks following Baku failures
- The Waggle, Ep. 266: Path to kickoff w/ Commissioner Ambrosie
- Roughriders sign American LB Deon Lacey
- Austin Ekeler continues to ‘pound’ His Way toward NFL Elite Status
- Pirelli concludes investigation into Azerbaijan tyre failures