We have received information from the Federal Election Commission (courtesy of The Wrestling Observer Newsletter) which revealed that wrestlers or those associated with wrestling have donated the most money to the Presidential campaigns of Donald Trump and Joe Biden.
The Undertaker donated $1,000 to the Trump campaign in September, and a total of $7,000 to Trump and Republican causes this year. Republican fundraising platform WinRed has donations from WWE’s John Gaburick ($100), Drake Wuertz ($10) and Kevin Dunn ($42). It’s not all WWE though. Former AEW World Champion Chris Jericho donated a total of $3,000 to the Trump campaign this month.
Also, WWE’s Dewey Foley (son of Mick Foley) gave $77.50 to the Democrat fundraising group ActBlue in June, while Sarah Schreiber donated $25 to the same group in August. Ed Koskey of WWE donated $300 to the Democratic National Committee this year.
However, wrestlers in general have been more outspoken politically this year, with names like Mick Foley and Dave Batista speaking out against Trump and others like Finn Balor, The New Day and others supporting Black Lives Matter.
- College Football Playoff Rankings Reactions: 5 Things We Learned (The REALLY Big Whiff)
- Jordynne Grace’s Tag Team Partner Revealed, Knockouts Tag Title Tournament
- R-Truth Sets New Championship Milestone Record, JBL To Appear On The Bump
- What Would The College Football Playoff, New Year’s Six Bowls Be After First CFP Rankings?
- O’Leary: Talking DIS Racial Justice Roundtable with Donnovan Bennett
- College Football Playoff Rankings: Alabama No. 1 In First CFP Top 25
- Big Ten Predictions, Schedule, Game Previews, Lines, TV: Week 13
- Hockey world pays tribute to Indigenous NHL pioneer Fred Sasakamoose
- HOF manager Lasorda’s condition improves
- Rays’ Arozarena detained in Yucatan state