The following was sent to us:
FINALLY… Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson: The People’s Champion – From WWE to Hollywood is OUT NOW worldwide, available in Kindle eBook and paperback formats.
From childhood to getting cut by the Canadian Football League; from Flex Kavana in Memphis to Rocky Maivia in the WWF; from the Nation of Domination to The Corporation; from wrestling’s biggest box office attraction to the highest paid actor in Hollywood. All the big storylines and why they happened. All the backstage manoeuvrings and inside stories. All the on-screen feuds and all the rivalries behind the scenes. All the people that got him to where he is today and the co-workers who did their damnedest to hold him back.
Jam-packed with quotes from his friends, family, co-workers and the man himself, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson: The People’s Champion is the most comprehensive and exhaustive biography ever created on “The Most Electrifying Man in Sports and Entertainment”. If you are a fan of the jabroni beating, pie eating, trailblazing eyebrow raiser, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson: The People’s Champion has got you covered, if you smell what The Rock is cookin’!
US Link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08MB5ZV7D
Canada Link: https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B08MB5ZV7D
Australia Link: https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B08MB5ZV7D
- Wary of bans, Cora speaks to Sox about changes
- Glasnow blames MLB crackdown for UCL injury
- Western Michigan Broncos: CFN College Football Preview 2021
- WWE Congratulates Renee Paquette On The Birth Of Her Baby Girl, & More
- Suge D Wasn’t Happy With Billy Corgan Removing Him From The NWA Talent List
- Teams to face new tyre pressure checks following Baku failures
- The Waggle, Ep. 266: Path to kickoff w/ Commissioner Ambrosie
- Roughriders sign American LB Deon Lacey
- Austin Ekeler continues to ‘pound’ His Way toward NFL Elite Status
- Pirelli concludes investigation into Azerbaijan tyre failures