Ken Shamrock was inducted into the Impact Wrestling Hall of Fame on Saturday night before the Bound for Glory pay-per-view event.
Due to their history in WWE, Shamrock asked The Rock to do his induction speech, which the former WWE Champion did.
After the induction, The Rock commented on it by writing the following:
“One of the classiest men in the world helping honor another of the classiest Ken in the world. Thank you @TheRock for helping us induct @ShamrockKen in the @IMPACTWRESTLING Hall of Fame!”
My pleasure, brother. Ken was very instrumental early in my career and I’ll always be grateful to him. Thanks to you as well for being so kind to me on that Indy show we did back in ‘97. Tell all the Impact boys (and girls) I said keep working hard and have fun ??
— Dwayne Johnson (@TheRock) October 25, 2020
- Virginia vs Miami Prediction, Game Preview
- Umpire explains wild play in 9th in Cards-Cubs
- Matthew Tkachuk hopes to return to top form for Flames
- Big E. Comments On Competition Forcing WWE To Step Up Their Game, More
- Jeff Jarrett Comments On TNA Wrestling Going Head-To-Head With WWE RAW, More
- Think, Know, Believe After Week 4: College Football Daily Cavalcade
- Start vs. Sit: Building around a solid running game
- Try These 7 Essential Tips To Run A Smarter Marathon
- Morgan Rielly condemns Denyskin’s racist taunt: ‘There has to be action’
- With AL Central crown in hand, the real challenge begins for Tony La Russa and the White Sox