Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson and his wife Lauren have purchased a new mansion in Beverly Hills, California. The home is worth approximately $27.8 million dollars and is 17,630 square feet. It was last owned by “Mad About You” star Paul Reiser. The mansion is located in the North Beverly Park area of Los Angeles, home to names like Denzel Washington, Sylvester Stallone, Rod Stewart, Eddie Murphy and Sofía Vergara.
As for the mansion itself, it has 6 bedrooms with 11.5 bathrooms, a baseball diamond, tennis court, world-class gym (which had been built by Alex Van Halen in 1993). The home was put on sale earlier this year for $30 million dollars. The Rock also owns a 14,791-square-foot home in Powder Springs, Georgi, which he bought for $9.5 million, but he recently put it up for sale for $7.5 million.
- PHOTO: WWE Releases Special Poster For Top WrestleMania Backlash Match
- Steve Austin Gives His Thoughts On Triple H
- Sportsnet announces Stanley Cup Playoffs first round broadcast schedule
- Johnny Bananas Offers His ‘Celebrity Sleepover’ Nutrition Tips
- Joey Logano’s crew chief suspended after Goodyear 400
- Stanley Cup Playoffs Power Rankings: Contender or pretender?
- Ferguson: When draft classes collide
- Mercedes: Hamilton would’ve passed Verstappen without second pit stop
- ‘He’s so fun to watch’: Yankees’ Cole shows he’s an ace for the ages
- Boone: Yankees have 7 COVID positives on staff