During Monday night’s WWE RAW broadcast, The Street Profits were drafted to SmackDown while the team of Kofi Kingston & Xavier Woods were drafted to RAW last week. In a backstage segment, the two teams agreed to trade titles. This means the RAW and SmackDown Tag-Team Championships will remain on their respective brands.
The Street Profits’ RAW Tag-Team Championship reign lasted 225 days. The New Day’s reign was only three days as they just won the titles on last Friday’s edition of SmackDown.
The exchange is official:@TrueKofi & @AustinCreedWins are now your #WWERaw #TagTeamChampions, and The #StreetProfits @AngeloDawkins & @MontezFordWWE are your #SmackDown #TagTeamChampions! pic.twitter.com/54A2g8X3fw
— WWE (@WWE) October 13, 2020
- UCF vs Houston Prediction, Game Preview
- Temple vs Tulane Prediction, Game Preview
- NBA2K21 to include more WNBA-focused game modes
- Mercedes EQ retains Vandoorne and de Vries for Season 7
- Rosenqvist switch to Arrow McLaren SP confirmed
- Watch Panthers vs. Falcons: How to live stream, TV channel, start time for Thursday’s NFL game
- Rockies opt for $6 million buyout to IF Murphy
- Nationals decline ’21 options for Eaton, Sanchez
- Jets Mailbag: Is Winnipeg closer to being a Cup contender or rebuilding?
- Europa League Match Preview, Team News and Predicted Line-ups: Arsenal vs Dundalk