During Monday night’s WWE RAW broadcast, The Street Profits were drafted to SmackDown while the team of Kofi Kingston & Xavier Woods were drafted to RAW last week. In a backstage segment, the two teams agreed to trade titles. This means the RAW and SmackDown Tag-Team Championships will remain on their respective brands.
The Street Profits’ RAW Tag-Team Championship reign lasted 225 days. The New Day’s reign was only three days as they just won the titles on last Friday’s edition of SmackDown.
The exchange is official:@TrueKofi & @AustinCreedWins are now your #WWERaw #TagTeamChampions, and The #StreetProfits @AngeloDawkins & @MontezFordWWE are your #SmackDown #TagTeamChampions! pic.twitter.com/54A2g8X3fw
— WWE (@WWE) October 13, 2020
- Clemson vs Florida State Prediction, College Basketball Game Preview
- Villanova vs Providence Prediction, College Basketball Game Preview
- Backstage Note On El Australiano Nearly Signing With AEW
- Backstage Note On WWE’s Booking Plans For WrestleMania 37
- UConn vs Creighton Prediction, College Basketball Game Preview
- Tributes to a legend: Baseball world and beyond honors Aaron
- From the Negro Leagues to home run king: Hank Aaron’s legacy extends far past baseball
- Morris: Wall looking forward to new season and beyond
- Michigan vs Purdue Prediction, College Basketball Game Preview
- Analyzing what led to Pierre-Luc Dubois’ benching by John Tortorella