The former ECW Arena (2300 Arena) is in danger of shutting down due to the COVID-19 pandemic. With that being said, a GoFundMe has been set up to try and prevent that from happening. You can donate at this link. The campaign is titled “Help Save 2300 Arena COVID-19 Relief Fund”.
The arena needs $100,000 to keep the venue in business. The venue was given the opportunity to open doors at 25% capacity, but it limited them to just 300 people inside.
“There was no lack of interest. Our calendars were booked within days. Promoters were eager to get back to work along with athletes and entertainers excited for the chance to perform again. This short-lived success thus far was all thanks to our client and employee dedication and support, and mostly to our loyal guests. It was an amazing feeling to see people walk through front doors again reminding us it was all worth it.
We have looked over the past four weeks of operations at “reduced capacity” with a bare minimum of expectations in order to survive. We anticipate this winter to be our last hurdle to get over between the long dark winter months eliminating our outside capacity and the currant six-week shut down before we can once again open our doors next season and thrive. We see the light at the end of the tunnel and have no doubt that we can rebound from all of this.”
You can check out the MLW: Restart cold open below:
- SEC Predictions, Schedule, Game Previews, Lines, TV: Week 3
- Stanford vs Vanderbilt Prediction, Game Preview
- Umpire: Didn’t ‘eject’ Orioles’ grounds crew
- MLB Power Rankings: Where all 30 teams stand as the top squads start to clinch
- Dovizioso confirmed at Petronas SRT for rest of 2021 and ’22, Morbidelli gets Yamaha factory deal
- Red Bull to hold Dallas F1 show run prior to US GP
- Pitt vs Western Michigan Prediction, Game Preview
- Missouri vs SE Missouri State Prediction, Game Preview
- Coastal Carolina at Buffalo Prediction, Game Preview
- Syracuse vs Albany Prediction, Game Preview