Impact World Tag Team Champions The Briscoes are set to miss three more shows due to a family emergency.
Last month, the Briscoes pulled out of a GCW and PWG event as Mark Briscoe’s wife is currently pregnant and she is dealing with a high-risk pregnancy.
On Twitter, the Ring of Honor Hall of Famers announced they’d be missing two more events this month and one next month.
You can check out the tweet below:
Unfortunately, due to the high risk nature of Mark’s wife’s pregnancy, we will be cutting back on travel/shows over the next month
Thank y’all for the prayers and positivity 🙏
— DEM BOYS (@jaybriscoe84) May 12, 2022
- Guardians’ Ramírez injured, Francona out Friday
- Mets’ Scherzer out 6-8 weeks with oblique strain
- Oilers’ playoff hopes hinge on Mike Smith finding his game after Game 1 stinker
- As Matthew’s biggest supporter, Brady Tkachuk is stealing the show in Calgary
- Sato on top again in busy Thursday Indy 500 practice
- Edge Teases Paige Possibly Joining ‘The Judgment Day’ Faction
- Paul Wight Doesn’t Recall Actor Kieran Culkin Throwing A Beer At Him
- Racing Tips: Andrew Mount’s Friday Picks – May 20th
- Frankie Dettori Booked Rides Today | Back This 42/1 Goodwood Treble on Friday
- Adams learning on all sides of the game with Argos