We reported earlier today here on eWn that RETRIBUTION’s T-BAR tried to explain to fans why WWE offered contracts to the faction despite the fact that they were trying to “destroy” the company. T-BAR claimed that it was cheaper than paying medical bills for security.
Chris Jericho responded to his tweet with a simple “Huh?”
T-BAR has since responded to Jericho, showing a screenshot of search results showing news stories (including one from eWrestlingNews.com) about the controversial Fozzy concert in Sturgis earlier this year. The rally is believed to be responsible for 250,000 new cases of COVID-19.
— Chris Jericho (@IAmJericho) September 26, 2020
— T-BAR (@TBARRetribution) September 26, 2020
- Impact Announces Free Weekend Of Impact Plus – Details
- Former MLW Star Teddy Hart Jailed In Texas, Was Declared A Fugitive
- Sources: AB, Buccaneers reach deal on contract
- McLaughlin to race IndyCar in 2021, Team Penske to pull out of Supercars
- Saints’ Sanders, Thomas out against Panthers
- Sources: Red Sox interview Urueta for vacancy
- Kiermaier ‘surprised … upset’ at Gold Glove snub
- College Football Betting Advice, Final Thoughts: Week 8
- Daly expects an aggressive finale to the 2020 IndyCar season
- Still no certainties on 2020–21 NHL season after GM call