We reported earlier today here on eWn that RETRIBUTION’s T-BAR tried to explain to fans why WWE offered contracts to the faction despite the fact that they were trying to “destroy” the company. T-BAR claimed that it was cheaper than paying medical bills for security.
Chris Jericho responded to his tweet with a simple “Huh?”
T-BAR has since responded to Jericho, showing a screenshot of search results showing news stories (including one from eWrestlingNews.com) about the controversial Fozzy concert in Sturgis earlier this year. The rally is believed to be responsible for 250,000 new cases of COVID-19.
— Chris Jericho (@IAmJericho) September 26, 2020
— T-BAR (@TBARRetribution) September 26, 2020
- GM: Quiet offseason reflects stage of M’s rebuild
- 31 Thoughts: Why Avalanche traded Ian Cole to Minnesota
- Report – WWE Signs Former EVOLVE Tag-Team Champion
- The Official Trailer For Pat Patterson’s Upcoming Documentary
- Marko advised Vettel to take a sabbatical prior to Aston Martin deal
- Babcock Bombs as Former Leafs Coach Tries to Clarify Marner Drama
- D’Station Racing enters WEC with TF Sport partnership
- Top 3 Penguins Trades Under Jim Rutherford
- NFL Playoffs Expert Picks, Predictions: Conference Championships
- Cauz’s Uniform Vault: Winnipeg Blue Bombers