We reported earlier today here on eWn that RETRIBUTION’s T-BAR tried to explain to fans why WWE offered contracts to the faction despite the fact that they were trying to “destroy” the company. T-BAR claimed that it was cheaper than paying medical bills for security.
Chris Jericho responded to his tweet with a simple “Huh?”
T-BAR has since responded to Jericho, showing a screenshot of search results showing news stories (including one from eWrestlingNews.com) about the controversial Fozzy concert in Sturgis earlier this year. The rally is believed to be responsible for 250,000 new cases of COVID-19.
— Chris Jericho (@IAmJericho) September 26, 2020
— T-BAR (@TBARRetribution) September 26, 2020
- Jury: Chauvin guilty of George Floyd murder
- Alonso ‘felt 300 per cent more confident’ through race
- Ole Miss Rebels: CFN College Football Preview 2021
- Duke Blue Devils: CFN College Football Preview 2021
- Navy Midshipmen: CFN College Football Preview 2021
- Maple Leafs’ Nylander rises to Keefe’s challenge after missed meeting
- Canucks emerging from darkest weeks with brightest performances
- A Video Of Mick Foley’s Appearance On “Pawn Stars”, Big NJPW Stipulation
- WWE NXT News – Franky Monet Interrupts Io Shirai, Ted Dibiase Sr. Appears
- Freeman uninterested in ‘distraction’ of new deal