We reported earlier today here on eWn that RETRIBUTION’s T-BAR tried to explain to fans why WWE offered contracts to the faction despite the fact that they were trying to “destroy” the company. T-BAR claimed that it was cheaper than paying medical bills for security.
Chris Jericho responded to his tweet with a simple “Huh?”
T-BAR has since responded to Jericho, showing a screenshot of search results showing news stories (including one from eWrestlingNews.com) about the controversial Fozzy concert in Sturgis earlier this year. The rally is believed to be responsible for 250,000 new cases of COVID-19.
— Chris Jericho (@IAmJericho) September 26, 2020
— T-BAR (@TBARRetribution) September 26, 2020
- Sources: Dodgers finalizing Scherzer, Turner deal
- Domino’s Pizza Upset After Pizza Cutter Segment On AEW Dynamite, ‘Assessing Advertising’
- X-Division Championship Match Confirmed For Impact Wrestling: Homecoming
- Elks leave LB Diggs, DE Lemon off final roster
- Rosters Taking Shape: Tracking cuts across the CFL
- NHL free agency grades: Evaluating how each Canadian team did on Day 1
- Mercedes: Red Bull should stop ‘tarnishing Hamilton’s reputation’
- Two sentences on every free agent signing of significance in the NHL
- Red Bull’s right to review petition rejected by FIA
- Jays address bullpen, get closer Hand from Nats