“Superstar” Billy Graham is back in the hospital due to an infection. Graham’s wife, Valerie took to Facebook on Friday and revealed that while she was changing Graham’s TED hose, she found an infection in his toe and he was taken to the hospital. She said,
“Asking for prayers for my husband Wayne he’s been admitted to the hospital for a pretty significant infection in his big toe….he’s diabetic and there is some bone involvement. Most of you know that he’s immune suppressed due to his liver transplant and he’s also dealing with congestive heart failure….
Due to Covid restrictions, I cannot be at the hospital but will keep you all updated as I get more information.
We believe in the power of prayer! And I can see the hand of the Lord all over this…even Wayne’s doctor agreed…everything happens for a reason. Wayne was having a difficult time breathing today… the edema in his legs was increasing quickly…. I decided to change his TED hose to a new pair for additional support….that’s when I saw the infection…had he not had the swelling I would not have seen his foot a true blessing in disguise….Thank you Lord Jesus”
A GoFundMe has been set up to help Graham with his medical bills.
We send our best wishes to Billy Graham and his family.
- Big Ten Expansion. What Does The Conference Do Now?: Daily Cavalcade
- White Sox activate DH Jimenez off IL Monday
- Padres get Frazier from Pirates for three players
- AEW Donates $100,000 To Support Charlotte’s “Safe Alliance’
- Tony Khan & Other AEW EVPs Flew To Chicago To Film Footage This Past Sunday
- Nye: Inside the Riders’ Green and White game
- Four undervalued UFAs who could be bargains when free agency opens
- Lions release 18, including QB Will Arndt
- WEC unveils more details on Bahrain double header
- Maple Leafs 2021 Free Agency Preview: Needs, targets, issues