According to a report from FW4Online, the current plan is to have Braun Strowman challenge Drew McIntyre for the WWE Championship at the December 20th WWE TLC pay-per-view event.
As seen during the opening segment of RAW, Strowman was ejected from the arena after he headbutted Adam Pearce. Pearce then announced singles matches with the winners facing off in a triple threat match next week. Following the “qualifying” matches, it’ll be Riddle vs. Keith Lee vs. AJ Styles next week. What happens with Strowman and his involvement in that match remains to be seen but the angle is expected to play out for the next several weeks leading into TLC.
- Yankees’ Sanchez tests positive for COVID-19
- Astros pitching legend J.R. Richard dies at 71
- How Valentino Rossi made MotoGP his own
- Early Betting Odds For CM Punk’s First AEW Opponent
- Kay Lee Ray Spotted At The WWE Performance Center, Harry Smith/WWE Update
- Aston Martin has ‘significant new evidence’ in Vettel DSQ appeal
- Top 5 Energy-Boosting Suggestions for Avoiding the Midday Crash
- Ferguson: A challenge for each QB in Week 1
- CFL.ca Game Notes: A look at Week 1
- Sauber-backed Pourchaire completes first F1 test with Alfa Romeo