According to a report from FW4Online, the current plan is to have Braun Strowman challenge Drew McIntyre for the WWE Championship at the December 20th WWE TLC pay-per-view event.
As seen during the opening segment of RAW, Strowman was ejected from the arena after he headbutted Adam Pearce. Pearce then announced singles matches with the winners facing off in a triple threat match next week. Following the “qualifying” matches, it’ll be Riddle vs. Keith Lee vs. AJ Styles next week. What happens with Strowman and his involvement in that match remains to be seen but the angle is expected to play out for the next several weeks leading into TLC.
- Alfa Romeo expects cost cap impact to take time
- Gallagher calls out officials’ ‘inconsistency’ after late goal called back
- Latest AEW Ad On Impact Features Various AEW Stars (Video)
- Two Major Championship Matches Set For Impact’s Sacrifice
- Grosjean completes first IndyCar test, spins through gravel
- Chip Ganassi suspended
- O’Leary: Pier-Olivier Lestage chases pro dream through the pandemic
- Mike Babcock speaks on criticism: ‘Something doesn’t add up’
- Canucks Weekly: Time to Lean on Demko
- Gallery: Perez makes his Red Bull debut at Silverstone