Sonya Deville decided to go on hiatus from WWE after she was nearly kidnapped by Phillip A. Thomas II, who was arrested for the attempt, earlier this year.
The legal case against Thomas is in progress right now. Deville posted the following statement on her Instagram story about harassment from fans:
“I’m going to say this once and try to be clear. I love my fans very much and appreciate U despite what has happened I do not categorize U all as raging psycho paths. But harassing myself or people I have been W ETC is never acceptable. I share my life with y’all to an extent because it is part of what I do and what I signed up for. That being said I will not hesitate to report and or take legal action against anyone that has sent threatening messages and or anything inappropriate to me or someone in my life. Like I mentioned I am not messing around at all and it is a zero tolerance policy at this point due to the referenced incident, thank you.”
Quote courtesy of HeelByNature.com
- Booker T Comments On Daniel Bryan & CM Punk Signing With AEW, Nash/Hall
- VIDEO: Watch This Week’s Episode Of AEW Dark
- Lions release DE Chris Casher
- What’s next for Vegas after trading ‘face of the franchise’ Fleury?
- Avalanche have seven-year, $49M offer on table to Landeskog
- Hughes to replace injured Frederick in Hungary at Carlin in FIA F3
- Lions’ o-line working to let Reilly, offence thrive
- Can Red Light Therapy Be the Recovery Tool You Need?
- Texas and Oklahoma Make Formal Request To SEC. This Will Be Fun: Daily Cavalcade
- Video: How do teams develop a Formula 1 car?