WWE’s next crossover sports superstar could come from the world of soccer, as Adebayo Akinfenwa says he’s had “calls” with WWE and has declared himself for the draft.
The Wycombe Wanderers FC star spoke with TalkSPORT recently and said that he has spoken with the company a couple of times about working with them.
— daRealAAkinfenwa (@daRealAkinfenwa) October 8, 2020
“I’ve had a couple of calls recently in regards to that,” he said. “I’ll be following up on that soon – so it could go up or down depending on the outcome of that. I can’t tell you a direct percentage in terms of that [coming to fruition], but it’s something I’m really passionate about, so watch this space, people.”
- Alonso ‘felt 300 per cent more confident’ through race
- Ole Miss Rebels: CFN College Football Preview 2021
- Duke Blue Devils: CFN College Football Preview 2021
- Maple Leafs’ Nylander rises to Keefe’s challenge after missed meeting
- Canucks emerging from darkest weeks with brightest performances
- A Video Of Mick Foley’s Appearance On “Pawn Stars”, Big NJPW Stipulation
- WWE NXT News – Franky Monet Interrupts Io Shirai, Ted Dibiase Sr. Appears
- MLB, union meet for 1st CBA talks, sources say
- A statement from the CFL on the murder of George Floyd
- Ex-NFL Star AJ Francis Says He’s Waiting For His Opportunity To Make WWE Debut