WWE’s next crossover sports superstar could come from the world of soccer, as Adebayo Akinfenwa says he’s had “calls” with WWE and has declared himself for the draft.
The Wycombe Wanderers FC star spoke with TalkSPORT recently and said that he has spoken with the company a couple of times about working with them.
— daRealAAkinfenwa (@daRealAkinfenwa) October 8, 2020
“I’ve had a couple of calls recently in regards to that,” he said. “I’ll be following up on that soon – so it could go up or down depending on the outcome of that. I can’t tell you a direct percentage in terms of that [coming to fruition], but it’s something I’m really passionate about, so watch this space, people.”
- UCF vs Houston Prediction, Game Preview
- Temple vs Tulane Prediction, Game Preview
- NBA2K21 to include more WNBA-focused game modes
- Mercedes EQ retains Vandoorne and de Vries for Season 7
- Rosenqvist switch to Arrow McLaren SP confirmed
- Watch Panthers vs. Falcons: How to live stream, TV channel, start time for Thursday’s NFL game
- Rockies opt for $6 million buyout to IF Murphy
- Nationals decline ’21 options for Eaton, Sanchez
- Jets Mailbag: Is Winnipeg closer to being a Cup contender or rebuilding?
- Europa League Match Preview, Team News and Predicted Line-ups: Arsenal vs Dundalk