Paul Heyman will be doing a virtual signing on June 2nd for HighspotsAuctions.com.
NJPW announced on Saturday that seven of their wrestlers that were tested on May 4th have tested positive for COVID-19. The positive tests came following the Wrestling Dontaku event in Fukuoka.
The company announced that two wrestlers who arrived at the show with a fever were immediately tested and the tests came back positive. That led to a decision to test the entire roster, which led to five more positive tests. The promotion says that everyone who tested positive are either asymptomatic or have mild symptoms.
The company recently postponed two Wrestle Grand Slam shows (May 15 in Yokohama Stadium) and (May 29 in the Tokyo Dome).
- Braun Strowman Defends Raquel Gonzalez After Disrespectful Fan Comment
- Triple H Discusses The Current State Of WWE NXT
- Betting Bullets: Online sportsbook launches from Nationals Park
- How HEROS is changing hockey culture one child at a time
- Steinberg’s MMQB: Biggest FA departures in the East
- Burn Serious Calories Outdoors with These 5 Fun Summer Activities
- W Series to be shown in 175 markets as it strikes new broadcast deals
- Rosenqvist focused on recovery after ‘most violent’ crash of career
- Suzuki-Pacioretty trade headlines unlikely Canadiens-Golden Knights series
- Ericsson, after eight years, revels in winning feeling