Scorpio Sky revealed in an interview with Fightful Select that he thinks he’s coming into his own as a wrestler, noting he got positive feedback from Chris Jericho after their match last year. He thinks he’s adjusted to the AEW style and could have a better match with him now. He added that he’s proud of their match.
Scorpio Sky says he has some experience in MMA and had several fights. He said he doesn’t use as much MMA-style work in his matches anymore because others are doing it. He said he originally had an MMA style in his work to stand out but when it became more common he changed things up. He mostly took dives out of his moveset for the same reason.
Sky also added that he’s not part of the AEW recruiting team like Christopher Daniels but he does give feedback when working with younger talent.
- Virginia vs Miami Prediction, Game Preview
- Umpire explains wild play in 9th in Cards-Cubs
- Matthew Tkachuk hopes to return to top form for Flames
- Big E. Comments On Competition Forcing WWE To Step Up Their Game, More
- Jeff Jarrett Comments On TNA Wrestling Going Head-To-Head With WWE RAW, More
- Think, Know, Believe After Week 4: College Football Daily Cavalcade
- Start vs. Sit: Building around a solid running game
- Try These 7 Essential Tips To Run A Smarter Marathon
- Morgan Rielly condemns Denyskin’s racist taunt: ‘There has to be action’
- With AL Central crown in hand, the real challenge begins for Tony La Russa and the White Sox