During a media called with WrestlingINC, Sami Callihan discussed his Solomon Crowe gimmick in NXT, along with the infamous “hacker gimmick” in WWE after he ran a similar angle with Impact Wrestling prior to WWE.
His hacker gimmick preceding his Solomon Crowe character in NXT: “This is something I’ve had in my back pocket for years.”
On SmackDown utilizing a hacker gimmick this year: “And now it’s the other companies trying to copy it, which is what always happens with ‘The Draw’ Sami Callihan. Half the things I’ve come up with in the past five years have been stolen and used somewhere else. But, there’s only one Sami Callihan. There’s only one person who does it like I do, and right now, I’m one of the hottest things in professional wrestling yet again because I always evolve. I always do something new.”
On Impact running empty arena shows: “I think it’s one of the things that has helped Impact Wrestling in the long haul. When COVID hit, you saw a lot of other companies without their bells and whistles come down a notch, and Impact Wrestling went up a notch, truly showing the wrestling world that Impact Wrestling is one of the best wrestling shows on the planet.”
- Michelle McCool Announces Positive COVID-19 Diagnosis
- Jim Ross Discusses Shawn Michaels’ WWE Return Talks In 2001
- Jets cancel Saturday practice due to potential COVID-19 exposure
- Easy to point at goalie, defence, but Leafs’ offence yet to find high gear
- Orioles reach 1-year deal with recovering Mancini
- Senators’ blue-collar effort stuns Maple Leafs in season opener
- The Updated WWE Royal Rumble Card – Major Change Takes Place
- IC Title Match + Obstacle Course Challenge Set For Next Week’s SmackDown
- 5 Best NFL Predictions Against The Spread: NFL Playoffs Divisional Round
- Re-signing LeMahieu was top item on Yanks’ to-do list — whom should they add next?