As previously reported, Roman Reigns will not be at the WWE Hell in a Cell pay-per-view next month.
Dave Meltzer reported in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter that the plan is for Reigns’ first post-WrestleMania title defense to be at the Money In The Bank pay-per-view at Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas in July.
It was said the working plan is for Reigns to defend the Undisputed WWE Universal Title against Drew McIntyre at WWE Clash at the Castle from Principality Stadium in Cardiff, Wales, on Saturday, Sept. 3, 2022.
There’s no word yet on exactly who Reigns will face at Money in the Bank, but Shinsuke Nakamura, Randy Orton and Bobby Lashley are possible names.
- Guardians’ Ramírez injured, Francona out Friday
- Mets’ Scherzer out 6-8 weeks with oblique strain
- Oilers’ playoff hopes hinge on Mike Smith finding his game after Game 1 stinker
- As Matthew’s biggest supporter, Brady Tkachuk is stealing the show in Calgary
- Sato on top again in busy Thursday Indy 500 practice
- Edge Teases Paige Possibly Joining ‘The Judgment Day’ Faction
- Paul Wight Doesn’t Recall Actor Kieran Culkin Throwing A Beer At Him
- Racing Tips: Andrew Mount’s Friday Picks – May 20th
- Frankie Dettori Booked Rides Today | Back This 42/1 Goodwood Treble on Friday
- Adams learning on all sides of the game with Argos