WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns has sent out another warning to Kevin Owens ahead of their match.
During SmackDown on Friday night, Reigns attacked Owens before telling Owens’ family to talk him out of the match.
Reigns will defend the title against Owens in a TLC Match at the upcoming TLC pay-per-view event. He took to Twitter to send out the following:
Force my hand…
and I will make sure you understand…
who I am…
The Tribal Chief.
The Head of the Table.
The Best of the Best.
Give the family my love.
— Roman Reigns (@WWERomanReigns) December 12, 2020
- Big Ten Expansion. What Does The Conference Do Now?: Daily Cavalcade
- White Sox activate DH Jimenez off IL Monday
- Padres get Frazier from Pirates for three players
- AEW Donates $100,000 To Support Charlotte’s “Safe Alliance’
- Tony Khan & Other AEW EVPs Flew To Chicago To Film Footage This Past Sunday
- Nye: Inside the Riders’ Green and White game
- Four undervalued UFAs who could be bargains when free agency opens
- Lions release 18, including QB Will Arndt
- WEC unveils more details on Bahrain double header
- Maple Leafs 2021 Free Agency Preview: Needs, targets, issues