ROH issued the following:
Ring of Honor is pleased to announce that Sledge has re-signed with the company.
Sledge, who was voted Favorite Future of Honor Star for 2020, signed his first contract with ROH a year ago after training for six months at the ROH Dojo.
His first official ROH match, against fellow Dojo trainee O’Shay Edwards, premieres on “ROH Week By Week” on YouTube on Tuesday, Feb. 9.
Sledge had made his pro wrestling debut a decade ago, but his promising career was derailed by his addiction to drugs and alcohol. After hitting bottom, Sledge began to turn his life around. He got himself in great physical shape and has been sober for six years.
- Ohtani (fatigue) has Tuesday start pushed back
- Big collision sends Dozier to IL; Abreu day-to-day
- Cesaro Reveals Why His Pairing With Paul Heyman Didn’t Work, More
- PHOTO: Becky Lynch Is Back In The Gym Training
- Grosjean claims maiden IndyCar pole at Indy GP
- Argos announce 2021 coaching staff
- Predicting Round 1 of the 2021 Stanley Cup Playoffs
- Newgarden leads VeeKay in second IndyCar practice session
- UNLV Rebels: CFN College Football Preview 2021
- Stanley Cup Playoffs betting guide: Odds, picks, props and more