WWE NXT Superstar Roderick Strong took to Twitter tonight, revealing that he’ll be shutting down his Cameo account tomorrow. He gave one last plug, saying “Get yours while you still can…”.
Strong’s tweet comes after reports earlier tonight that Vince McMahon emailed all WWE talent this week and said they had until tomorrow to cease unauthorized relationships with third-party platforms. WWE is also telling their talent that they will be “taking over” their Twitch accounts in four weeks. The talent will receive a percentage of revenue. That same revenue will count against their downside guarantees.
— Roderick Strong (@roderickstrong) October 1, 2020
- NHL Trade Tree: Why the 2017 Eberle deal still looks bad for the Oilers
- Source: Eagles believe Jackson has ankle sprain
- Go FAS Racing scales back in 2021
- Nationals re-signing Harrison to one-year deal
- O’Leary: 2009 Alouettes withstood, passed their biggest test
- Takaaki Nakagami leads Alcaniz GP FP2 for Honda as big names struggle
- Can the NFL avoid a COVID-19 ‘forest fire’? What we learned from the Titans’ outbreak
- How valuable is Mookie Betts? 25 ways he has made the Dodgers even better
- Manchester United v Chelsea Preview, Team News, Stats and Line-ups
- Predicted Leeds starting line-up vs Aston Villa