WWE NXT Superstar Roderick Strong took to Twitter tonight, revealing that he’ll be shutting down his Cameo account tomorrow. He gave one last plug, saying “Get yours while you still can…”.
Strong’s tweet comes after reports earlier tonight that Vince McMahon emailed all WWE talent this week and said they had until tomorrow to cease unauthorized relationships with third-party platforms. WWE is also telling their talent that they will be “taking over” their Twitch accounts in four weeks. The talent will receive a percentage of revenue. That same revenue will count against their downside guarantees.
— Roderick Strong (@roderickstrong) October 1, 2020
- Davies, three others combine to no-hit Dodgers
- Kiermaier ends no-hit bid after BoSox pull Pivetta
- Arizona Wildcats: CFN College Football Preview 2021
- Canadiens fans erupt after Montreal clinches spot in Stanley Cup Final
- Impact Wrestling News – Tommy Dreamer’s New On-Screen Role, Purrazzo vs. Susan
- Violent By Design Retain Impact Tag Titles & More (Highlights)
- Canadiens advance to Stanley Cup Final after defeating Golden Knights in Game 6
- REDBLACKS release six players
- Berra given first-class honor with U.S. stamp
- Indy Lights veteran Norman to make IndyCar debut in Mid-Ohio