WWE NXT Superstar Roderick Strong took to Twitter tonight, revealing that he’ll be shutting down his Cameo account tomorrow. He gave one last plug, saying “Get yours while you still can…”.
Strong’s tweet comes after reports earlier tonight that Vince McMahon emailed all WWE talent this week and said they had until tomorrow to cease unauthorized relationships with third-party platforms. WWE is also telling their talent that they will be “taking over” their Twitch accounts in four weeks. The talent will receive a percentage of revenue. That same revenue will count against their downside guarantees.
— Roderick Strong (@roderickstrong) October 1, 2020
- Max Caster Disses Opponents in Revolution ‘Ladder Match’ Music Video
- Applying Pressure: Argos changing defensive identity with FA moves
- Quartararo and Yamaha top final day of first Qatar MotoGP test
- ‘Foolhardy’ to ignore Alpine, Ferrari threat – Aston Martin
- World Championship Match Announced For ROH 19th Anniversary Show
- Jets Mailbag: Should Winnipeg sell high on Paul Stastny?
- Which CFL records could live forever?
- Flames start hot, burn out vs. Oilers as new coach Sutter watches from afar
- Oilers fought, scored their way out of slump in comeback win vs. Flames
- Miller plays finest game to drive Canucks’ comeback win over Maple Leafs