Isaiah “Swerve” Scott is looking to come after Santos Escobar for the WWE NXT Cruiserweight Championship. During Wednesday night’s WWE NXT broadcast, Scott appeared in a video and cut a promo on his recent wins over Escobar and said the next time they face off, he’ll take the title.
The match is expected to take place at NXT TakeOver.
And ill make you a former champion
— Isaiah Swerve Scott (@swerveconfident) September 24, 2020
WWE posted the following video, showing a new vignette that is teasing the appearance of a former champion at NXT TakeOver. The vignette shows someone walking to a glass case with the old NXT Championship title belts and saying that he’s “come back to take what is mine”. For what it’s worth, Robert Roode is expected to be returning shortly but there is no word on if it’s him at this point:
WWE posted the following video, showing Johnny Gargano attacking Damian Priest on this week’s NXT broadcast:
- Yankees’ Sanchez tests positive for COVID-19
- Astros pitching legend J.R. Richard dies at 71
- How Valentino Rossi made MotoGP his own
- Early Betting Odds For CM Punk’s First AEW Opponent
- Kay Lee Ray Spotted At The WWE Performance Center, Harry Smith/WWE Update
- Aston Martin has ‘significant new evidence’ in Vettel DSQ appeal
- Top 5 Energy-Boosting Suggestions for Avoiding the Midday Crash
- Ferguson: A challenge for each QB in Week 1
- CFL.ca Game Notes: A look at Week 1
- Sauber-backed Pourchaire completes first F1 test with Alfa Romeo