Former WWE 24/7 Champion and WrestleMania 36 guest host Rob “The Gronk” Gronkowski won his 4th Super Bowl ring tonight, as the Tampa Bay Buccaneers defeated The Kansas City Chiefs to win Super Bowl LV.
Gronkowski caught two touchdown passes in Sunday night’s game. Rob had previously signed a deal with WWE and won the WWE 24/7 Championship at WrestleMania 36, just over two weeks before he decided to return to the NFL.
Triple H also commented on Tampa Bay’s Super Bowl victory in a tweet below.
Congratulations to @TomBrady and the @Buccaneers on an incredible performance in the #SuperBowl. From the #WWEThunderDome to @RJStadium, enjoy this @WWE custom title … @RobGronkowski will know what to do with it!!! pic.twitter.com/6w47tqCZmc
— Triple H (@TripleH) February 8, 2021
— WWE (@WWE) February 8, 2021
- Ohtani (fatigue) has Tuesday start pushed back
- Big collision sends Dozier to IL; Abreu day-to-day
- Cesaro Reveals Why His Pairing With Paul Heyman Didn’t Work, More
- PHOTO: Becky Lynch Is Back In The Gym Training
- Grosjean claims maiden IndyCar pole at Indy GP
- Argos announce 2021 coaching staff
- Predicting Round 1 of the 2021 Stanley Cup Playoffs
- Newgarden leads VeeKay in second IndyCar practice session
- UNLV Rebels: CFN College Football Preview 2021
- Stanley Cup Playoffs betting guide: Odds, picks, props and more