According to a report from POST Wrestling’s John Pollock, WWE will be moving all of its WWE NXT broadcasts from Full Sail University to the WWE Performance Center. This will begin with Sunday’s WWE NXT TakeOver 31 pay-per-view event.
The move will be for “the foreseeable future” and 205 Live will also be taped from the Performance Center starting next week. WWE had previously been taping RAW and SmackDown at the Performance Center prior to moving to the Amway Center in Orlando, FL with the ThunderDome concept.
- Our latest MLB offseason buzz: Second baseman market after LeMahieu, NL DH waiting game and more
- Senators Can Be Optimistic With Comfortable & Confident Murray in Net
- Mets fire GM Porter; Cohen cites ‘zero tolerance’
- Today in Hockey History: Jan. 19
- Buemi expected GR010 Hybrid to ‘feel like a GT car’
- Ericsson to make IMSA debut with Ganassi at Rolex 24
- Flames’ top players rally team past Canucks after slow first period
- 2021 NFL Mock Draft, Team Needs: College Football Perspective, January
- RAW News – Jeff Jarrett Gives His Thoughts On Goldberg vs. McIntyre, Baszler/Rose
- WWE Women’s Tag-Team Rematch To Take Place?, MACE Defeats Xavier Woods On RAW