According to a report from POST Wrestling’s John Pollock, WWE will be moving all of its WWE NXT broadcasts from Full Sail University to the WWE Performance Center. This will begin with Sunday’s WWE NXT TakeOver 31 pay-per-view event.
The move will be for “the foreseeable future” and 205 Live will also be taped from the Performance Center starting next week. WWE had previously been taping RAW and SmackDown at the Performance Center prior to moving to the Amway Center in Orlando, FL with the ThunderDome concept.
- Chicago Bears vs Los Angeles Rams Prediction, Game Preview
- College Football Roundup Week 8: 5 Things That Matter, Winners, Losers, Overrated, Underrated
- Dodgers snap back vs. Rays, now a win away from winning World Series
- College Football Playoff Chase: Who’s Still Alive After Week 8
- Highlights From WWE Championship Match (Randy Orton Vs. Drew McIntyre)
- WWE Hell In A Cell Results: Drew McIntyre vs. Randy Orton
- Mist, fog halts Texas Motor Speedway race until Monday
- Sabres agree to one-year deal with Linus Ullmark, avoiding arbitration
- Sources: Team Liquid close to multi-year deal with Alphari
- Martin Truex Jr. penalized before race starts at Texas