According to a report from POST Wrestling’s John Pollock, WWE will be moving all of its WWE NXT broadcasts from Full Sail University to the WWE Performance Center. This will begin with Sunday’s WWE NXT TakeOver 31 pay-per-view event.
The move will be for “the foreseeable future” and 205 Live will also be taped from the Performance Center starting next week. WWE had previously been taping RAW and SmackDown at the Performance Center prior to moving to the Amway Center in Orlando, FL with the ThunderDome concept.
- Jury: Chauvin guilty of George Floyd murder
- Alonso ‘felt 300 per cent more confident’ through race
- Ole Miss Rebels: CFN College Football Preview 2021
- Duke Blue Devils: CFN College Football Preview 2021
- Navy Midshipmen: CFN College Football Preview 2021
- Maple Leafs’ Nylander rises to Keefe’s challenge after missed meeting
- Canucks emerging from darkest weeks with brightest performances
- A Video Of Mick Foley’s Appearance On “Pawn Stars”, Big NJPW Stipulation
- WWE NXT News – Franky Monet Interrupts Io Shirai, Ted Dibiase Sr. Appears
- Freeman uninterested in ‘distraction’ of new deal