As many of you know by now, WWE has been facing a ton of criticism in recent months due to their new third party policy.
According to Fightful, Jessamyn Duke, Dakota Kai, Mia Yim, and Shayna Baszler were all credited as “Co-Commissioners” for a recent edition of UpUpDownDown and that was done for a reason.
While there was some speculation that their names being listed was for a storyline on the channel, the actual reason is because they are making contributions to the channel which will allow them to learn the inner workings of the show. This is reportedly being done so that more content can be added to the channel in the future.
The current plan is for lots of flexibility as far as allowing talent freedom and creativity for the content being created. The producers will continue to train them on the process for implementing content for the channel.
- Predicting 40 active future Hall of Famers and their best Cooperstown comparisons
- Wolff ‘fine’ after revealing he tested positive for COVID-19
- Wolff: Curveballs behind Hamilton’s delayed contract
- Conference USA Football Rankings: CFN 2021 Pre-Spring
- Texas Tech vs West Virginia Prediction, College Basketball Game Preview
- Syracuse vs Virginia Prediction, College Basketball Game Preview
- The Undertaker Comments On WWE’s Drug Testing Policy, & More
- Heath Slater Comments On His “I Got Kids!” Segment With Brock Lesnar, More
- Super Bowl First Thought Prediction, Line: Kansas City vs Tampa Bay
- Maple Leafs attempting to out-sprint competition with condensed schedule