As many of you know by now, WWE has been facing a ton of criticism in recent months due to their new third party policy.
According to Fightful, Jessamyn Duke, Dakota Kai, Mia Yim, and Shayna Baszler were all credited as “Co-Commissioners” for a recent edition of UpUpDownDown and that was done for a reason.
While there was some speculation that their names being listed was for a storyline on the channel, the actual reason is because they are making contributions to the channel which will allow them to learn the inner workings of the show. This is reportedly being done so that more content can be added to the channel in the future.
The current plan is for lots of flexibility as far as allowing talent freedom and creativity for the content being created. The producers will continue to train them on the process for implementing content for the channel.
- Virginia vs Miami Prediction, Game Preview
- Umpire explains wild play in 9th in Cards-Cubs
- Matthew Tkachuk hopes to return to top form for Flames
- Big E. Comments On Competition Forcing WWE To Step Up Their Game, More
- Jeff Jarrett Comments On TNA Wrestling Going Head-To-Head With WWE RAW, More
- Think, Know, Believe After Week 4: College Football Daily Cavalcade
- Start vs. Sit: Building around a solid running game
- Try These 7 Essential Tips To Run A Smarter Marathon
- Morgan Rielly condemns Denyskin’s racist taunt: ‘There has to be action’
- With AL Central crown in hand, the real challenge begins for Tony La Russa and the White Sox