According to a report from Fightful, WWE held a meeting with their corporate employees earlier today. The meeting left a lot of them upset. Many of the employees were informed that they would not be getting promotions, raises, or bonuses.
The people involved with the meeting were very upset and the morale was low coming out of it. For what it’s worth, none of the company’s talent/performers were involved in the call.
WWE’s Q4 financial report saw decreased revenue for the quarter, but record results for 2020.
- Colorado Avalanche clinch Presidents’ Trophy, West Division title
- Chris Jericho Injured During Blood & Guts Match, Status For AEW’s Double or Nothing
- The Updated Card For Impact Wrestling’s Under Siege PPV Event
- Pac-12 Expansion: What Schools Should The Conference Target?
- Landry: Anti-rouge? Maybe you’ve missed the point
- Brawn expects field to spread under new 2022 regulations
- Argos land three 2021 picks, one from 2020 class
- Kentucky Wildcats: CFN College Football Preview 2021
- MLB Power Rankings: Who passed the Dodgers for our No. 1 spot?
- PHOTO: WWE Releases Special Poster For Top WrestleMania Backlash Match