According to a report from Fightful Select, there may be some fans in the crowd for NXT Takeover: 31. Several talents in WWE and people close to talent are saying that requests are being taken for some “friends and family” to be able to attend the show on Sunday. The talent were asked on Friday afternoon to recommend names.
As noted, WWE is moving all NXT events to the Performance Center and that will begin with TakeOver 31 on Sunday. WWE has yet to confirm that.
WWE 205 Live will also be taped from the Performance Center.
- The best men’s college basketball player for every jersey number this season
- San Diego State vs Utah State Prediction, Game Preview
- Nevada vs UNLV Prediction, Game Preview
- Tony La Russa joins a long list of coaches who’ve done reunion tours
- Why the Tony La Russa hiring will or won’t work and what those across MLB are saying
- Damian Priest Reacts To Title Loss, Triple H Praises Halloween Havoc, More
- PHOTO: Braun Strowman Shows His Crazy Body Transformation
- Russell’s coach self-isolating after showing Covid-19 symptoms
- UCF vs Houston Prediction, Game Preview
- Temple vs Tulane Prediction, Game Preview