According to a report from Fightful Select, there may be some fans in the crowd for NXT Takeover: 31. Several talents in WWE and people close to talent are saying that requests are being taken for some “friends and family” to be able to attend the show on Sunday. The talent were asked on Friday afternoon to recommend names.
As noted, WWE is moving all NXT events to the Performance Center and that will begin with TakeOver 31 on Sunday. WWE has yet to confirm that.
WWE 205 Live will also be taped from the Performance Center.
- The Wrestling World Reacts To Bobby Lashley’s WWE Championship Victory
- Rapper Bow Wow & T-BAR Continue Their Twitter Feud, Big E. & Liv Morgan React
- 31 Thoughts: Why NHL is exploring the NBA Top Shot trend
- How salary-cap unicorns Thornton, Spezza have revitalized Leafs’ depth
- Cauz: Discovering football gems while re-watching the 1954 Grey Cup
- ‘The Real Deal’ Chris Cormier Tells All On ‘Monday Night Muscle’
- Alpine A521 to debut at Silverstone filming day
- Mercedes won’t yet ‘flirt’ with other drivers for 2022
- Williams to launch 2021 F1 car using augmented reality
- Alonso: I’m a more complete driver since 2018 F1 exit