According to a report from Fightful Select, there may be some fans in the crowd for NXT Takeover: 31. Several talents in WWE and people close to talent are saying that requests are being taken for some “friends and family” to be able to attend the show on Sunday. The talent were asked on Friday afternoon to recommend names.
As noted, WWE is moving all NXT events to the Performance Center and that will begin with TakeOver 31 on Sunday. WWE has yet to confirm that.
WWE 205 Live will also be taped from the Performance Center.
- Braves look to boost bullpen, bring back Greene
- DeGrom exits with side tightness, to have MRI
- Matt Hardy Responds To A Troll Fan, Paris De Silva Knocked Out, More
- News On Asuka, Jerry Lawler, Xavier Woods, Batista’s Most Dominant Wins, More
- Brad Keselowski’s crew chief sidelined for Goodyear 400 at Darlington
- Coyotes, head coach Rick Tocchet mutually agree to part ways
- TSN’s Lalji weighs present, future picks in CFL Draft
- Hamilton ‘learned more about Verstappen than any other race’
- Blue Jackets, John Tortorella mutually agree to part ways
- Rangers activate Davis, who started season on IL