MLW has reportedly signed a new deal in the UK and Ireland to air their TV. According to Inside the Ropes, the company has signed a deal with The Sports Channel Network.
In recent months, MLW has signed new TV/streaming deals with DAZN and Fubo TV. According to the Inside the Ropes report, the “key appeal to this deal is that it is a multi-platform deal. MLW has put a big focus on betting on streaming while being mindful of always having a conventional cable/satellite partner. This comprehensive deal provides MLW with a streaming presence on Sports Channel Network’s sister streamer VOD365 as well as Sports Channel Network, which does not require a subscription and is available on FreeView.”
MLW was planning to make the official announcement in conjunction with a live event special from the UK, but the pandemic has ruined those plans. MLW is still planning to run a UK event once they are able to do so.
- Virginia vs Miami Prediction, Game Preview
- Umpire explains wild play in 9th in Cards-Cubs
- Matthew Tkachuk hopes to return to top form for Flames
- Big E. Comments On Competition Forcing WWE To Step Up Their Game, More
- Jeff Jarrett Comments On TNA Wrestling Going Head-To-Head With WWE RAW, More
- Think, Know, Believe After Week 4: College Football Daily Cavalcade
- Start vs. Sit: Building around a solid running game
- Try These 7 Essential Tips To Run A Smarter Marathon
- Morgan Rielly condemns Denyskin’s racist taunt: ‘There has to be action’
- With AL Central crown in hand, the real challenge begins for Tony La Russa and the White Sox