MLW has reportedly signed a new deal in the UK and Ireland to air their TV. According to Inside the Ropes, the company has signed a deal with The Sports Channel Network.
In recent months, MLW has signed new TV/streaming deals with DAZN and Fubo TV. According to the Inside the Ropes report, the “key appeal to this deal is that it is a multi-platform deal. MLW has put a big focus on betting on streaming while being mindful of always having a conventional cable/satellite partner. This comprehensive deal provides MLW with a streaming presence on Sports Channel Network’s sister streamer VOD365 as well as Sports Channel Network, which does not require a subscription and is available on FreeView.”
MLW was planning to make the official announcement in conjunction with a live event special from the UK, but the pandemic has ruined those plans. MLW is still planning to run a UK event once they are able to do so.
- Jim Rutherford resigns as Penguins GM due to personal reasons
- Will anyone get in next year? Way-too-early 2022 Baseball Hall of Fame preview
- The Waggle, Ep. 246: Unique off-season w/ Kyle Walters
- Use This 5-Minute Dynamic Warm-Up Routine to Avoid Injuries
- OL Shane Bergman announces retirement
- As losses pile up for Senators, roster decisions come under microscope
- Ricciardo: No ‘meme power couple’ with Norris at McLaren
- LCR Honda commits to further five years in MotoGP
- Louisville vs Clemson Prediction, College Basketball Game Preview
- Wisconsin vs Maryland Prediction, College Basketball Game Preview