MLW has reportedly signed a new deal in the UK and Ireland to air their TV. According to Inside the Ropes, the company has signed a deal with The Sports Channel Network.
In recent months, MLW has signed new TV/streaming deals with DAZN and Fubo TV. According to the Inside the Ropes report, the “key appeal to this deal is that it is a multi-platform deal. MLW has put a big focus on betting on streaming while being mindful of always having a conventional cable/satellite partner. This comprehensive deal provides MLW with a streaming presence on Sports Channel Network’s sister streamer VOD365 as well as Sports Channel Network, which does not require a subscription and is available on FreeView.”
MLW was planning to make the official announcement in conjunction with a live event special from the UK, but the pandemic has ruined those plans. MLW is still planning to run a UK event once they are able to do so.
- Dominant Dodgers cement place in history with World Series title
- Wake Forest vs Syracuse Prediction, Game Preview
- Seager named MVP as Dodgers finally clinch title
- Clemson vs Boston College Prediction, Game Preview
- SEC Predictions, Schedule, Game Previews, Lines, TV: Week 9
- Florida vs Missouri Prediction, Game Preview
- Report – Another COVID-19 Outbreak At WWE Performance Center
- Who Wrote Rosemary & John E. Bravo’s Wedding On Impact?, Backstage Notes
- Texas A&M vs Arkansas Prediction, Game Preview
- Alabama vs Mississippi State Prediction, Game Preview