As seen during last night’s Dynamite broadcast, Miro made his official AEW in-ring debut.
According to a report from WOL, Miro suffered a minor injury as he tweaked his ankle during his tag-team match with Kip Sabian against Joey Janela and Sonny Kiss.
Following the match, Miro was said to have been feeling better and is doing fine. He is not expected to miss any in-ring time.
- Dominant Dodgers cement place in history with World Series title
- Wake Forest vs Syracuse Prediction, Game Preview
- Seager named MVP as Dodgers finally clinch title
- Clemson vs Boston College Prediction, Game Preview
- SEC Predictions, Schedule, Game Previews, Lines, TV: Week 9
- Florida vs Missouri Prediction, Game Preview
- Report – Another COVID-19 Outbreak At WWE Performance Center
- Who Wrote Rosemary & John E. Bravo’s Wedding On Impact?, Backstage Notes
- Texas A&M vs Arkansas Prediction, Game Preview
- Alabama vs Mississippi State Prediction, Game Preview