As seen during last night’s Dynamite broadcast, Miro made his official AEW in-ring debut.
According to a report from WOL, Miro suffered a minor injury as he tweaked his ankle during his tag-team match with Kip Sabian against Joey Janela and Sonny Kiss.
Following the match, Miro was said to have been feeling better and is doing fine. He is not expected to miss any in-ring time.
- The Waggle, Ep. 246: Unique off-season w/ Kyle Walters
- Use This 5-Minute Dynamic Warm-Up Routine to Avoid Injuries
- OL Shane Bergman announces retirement
- As losses pile up for Senators, roster decisions come under microscope
- Ricciardo: No ‘meme power couple’ with Norris at McLaren
- LCR Honda commits to further five years in MotoGP
- Louisville vs Clemson Prediction, College Basketball Game Preview
- Wisconsin vs Maryland Prediction, College Basketball Game Preview
- Baylor vs Kansas State Prediction, College Basketball Game Preview
- Virginia Tech vs Notre Dame Prediction, College Basketball Game Preview