According to a report from Fightful, there was a recent creative pitch to have Jordan Omogbehin become a bodyguard for AJ Styles. As of this writing, there is no word on if creative is open to the idea or if Omogbehin will be called up to the main roster.
Omogbehin recently worked as Akira Tozawa’s giant ninja and the bouncer for the RAW Underground segments. As noted last week here on eWn, WWE is “done” with the RAW Underground concept for now.
- Fresno State vs UNLV Prediction, Game Preview
- College Football Week 4 Picks: 10 Best Games For A Parlay
- Maryland vs Kent State Prediction, Game Preview
- Iowa vs Colorado State Prediction, Game Preview
- TCU vs SMU Prediction, Game Preview
- Northwestern vs Ohio Prediction, Game Preview
- D-backs extend Lovullo despite 104-loss season
- Cards win 12th in row, longest streak since ’82
- Facing an uncertain future, key to Gaudreau’s present may be Monahan reunion
- PHOTO: Karrion Kross & Scarlett Get Engaged