According to a report from Fightful, there was a recent creative pitch to have Jordan Omogbehin become a bodyguard for AJ Styles. As of this writing, there is no word on if creative is open to the idea or if Omogbehin will be called up to the main roster.
Omogbehin recently worked as Akira Tozawa’s giant ninja and the bouncer for the RAW Underground segments. As noted last week here on eWn, WWE is “done” with the RAW Underground concept for now.
- Davies, three others combine to no-hit Dodgers
- Kiermaier ends no-hit bid after BoSox pull Pivetta
- Arizona Wildcats: CFN College Football Preview 2021
- Canadiens fans erupt after Montreal clinches spot in Stanley Cup Final
- Impact Wrestling News – Tommy Dreamer’s New On-Screen Role, Purrazzo vs. Susan
- Violent By Design Retain Impact Tag Titles & More (Highlights)
- Canadiens advance to Stanley Cup Final after defeating Golden Knights in Game 6
- REDBLACKS release six players
- Berra given first-class honor with U.S. stamp
- Indy Lights veteran Norman to make IndyCar debut in Mid-Ohio