According to a report from Fightful, there was a recent creative pitch to have Jordan Omogbehin become a bodyguard for AJ Styles. As of this writing, there is no word on if creative is open to the idea or if Omogbehin will be called up to the main roster.
Omogbehin recently worked as Akira Tozawa’s giant ninja and the bouncer for the RAW Underground segments. As noted last week here on eWn, WWE is “done” with the RAW Underground concept for now.
- Max Caster Disses Opponents in Revolution ‘Ladder Match’ Music Video
- Applying Pressure: Argos changing defensive identity with FA moves
- Quartararo and Yamaha top final day of first Qatar MotoGP test
- ‘Foolhardy’ to ignore Alpine, Ferrari threat – Aston Martin
- World Championship Match Announced For ROH 19th Anniversary Show
- Jets Mailbag: Should Winnipeg sell high on Paul Stastny?
- Which CFL records could live forever?
- Flames start hot, burn out vs. Oilers as new coach Sutter watches from afar
- Oilers fought, scored their way out of slump in comeback win vs. Flames
- Miller plays finest game to drive Canucks’ comeback win over Maple Leafs