Alberto El Patron was reportedly involved in an incident at a Kaoz Lucha Libre event in Monterrey, Mexico earlier this week.
According to reports, Patron was instructed to arrive at the arena by 3PM. Instead, he showed up more than two hours later.
The promoter of the event, Alonso Botello, told his security team to not allow El Patron into the backstage area.
When El Patron and his entourage eventually showed up at the venue, Patron’s brother El Hijo de Dos Caras shouted about the promoter creating issues only because there were cameras around. He claimed Botello was disrespecting Patron and only wanted to make this a news story.
In the video, which you can see below, Patron is seen forcing his way backstage.
For what it’s worth, El Patron did wind up competing at the event so it appears things wound up being smoothed over in the end.
- Guardians’ Ramírez injured, Francona out Friday
- Mets’ Scherzer out 6-8 weeks with oblique strain
- Oilers’ playoff hopes hinge on Mike Smith finding his game after Game 1 stinker
- As Matthew’s biggest supporter, Brady Tkachuk is stealing the show in Calgary
- Sato on top again in busy Thursday Indy 500 practice
- Edge Teases Paige Possibly Joining ‘The Judgment Day’ Faction
- Paul Wight Doesn’t Recall Actor Kieran Culkin Throwing A Beer At Him
- Racing Tips: Andrew Mount’s Friday Picks – May 20th
- Frankie Dettori Booked Rides Today | Back This 42/1 Goodwood Treble on Friday
- Adams learning on all sides of the game with Argos