It’s been announced that Quinn McKay could still very well find herself in ROH’s Women’s Championship Tournament. McKay has already lost two qualifying matches for the tournament against Angelina Love and Mandy Leon, respectively. However, as a result of both Love and Leon cheating to win in their matches against McKay, Maria Kanellis announced McKay had one more chance.
Instead of her final chance coming down to another wrestling match, it was instead put to a fan vote in the ROH Experience Facebook group. At the time of this writing, the vote has not finished but it is in heavy favor of McKay being made a part of the tournament.
You can check out the announcement video for the vote below:
— ROH Wrestling (@ringofhonor) July 27, 2021
- WWE NXT 2.0 Group Could Be Called Up To The Main Roster Soon
- House Of Glory Returns With Featured Match – Amazing Red Vs. Will Ospreay
- Ticats add Bralon Addison to active roster
- From The Editor’s Desk: It’s time for Week 9
- Schumacher targets regular points with Haas in 2022
- Change at Mercedes for 2022 – but whose team will it be?
- White Sox P Rodon to test sore arm in Wed. start
- Giants 1B Belt has broken thumb; status unclear
- WWE RAW News – Karrion Kross Ends Jaxson Ryker’s Undefeated Streak, Priest/Sheamus
- WWE News News – Shayna Baszler Continues Her Dominance, Styles/Riddle