Friday’s WWE SmackDown episode drew 1.987million viewers, according to Showbuzz Daily.
SmackDown also drew an average of 0.60 rating in the 18-49 demographic. The first hour did 1.978 million viewers and the second hour did 1.995 million viewers.
It should be noted that this is the preliminary viewership number and the actual rating won’t be released until Monday.
This is down from last week’s 2.087 viewers that the show did on FOX with a 0.55 rating in the 18-49 demographic. SmackDown was #8 for the night among the networks in viewership.
- Sun Belt Predictions, Schedule, Game Previews, Lines, TV: Week 9
- 10 Best College Football Predictions Against The Spread: Week 9 Big, Big Ten Assumptions
- Alonso set for two-day Renault test in Bahrain
- Alfa Romeo retains Raikkonen and Giovinazzi for 2021
- Mark Lawrenson predicts Aston Villa v Southampton
- Mark Lawrenson predicts Newcastle United v Everton
- Louisiana vs Texas State Prediction, Game Preview
- Appalachian State vs ULM Prediction, Game Preview
- BYU vs WKU Prediction, Game Preview
- UAB vs Louisiana Tech Prediction, Game Preview