Friday’s WWE SmackDown episode drew 1.987million viewers, according to Showbuzz Daily.
SmackDown also drew an average of 0.60 rating in the 18-49 demographic. The first hour did 1.978 million viewers and the second hour did 1.995 million viewers.
It should be noted that this is the preliminary viewership number and the actual rating won’t be released until Monday.
This is down from last week’s 2.087 viewers that the show did on FOX with a 0.55 rating in the 18-49 demographic. SmackDown was #8 for the night among the networks in viewership.
- Alonso ‘felt 300 per cent more confident’ through race
- Ole Miss Rebels: CFN College Football Preview 2021
- Duke Blue Devils: CFN College Football Preview 2021
- Maple Leafs’ Nylander rises to Keefe’s challenge after missed meeting
- Canucks emerging from darkest weeks with brightest performances
- A Video Of Mick Foley’s Appearance On “Pawn Stars”, Big NJPW Stipulation
- WWE NXT News – Franky Monet Interrupts Io Shirai, Ted Dibiase Sr. Appears
- MLB, union meet for 1st CBA talks, sources say
- A statement from the CFL on the murder of George Floyd
- Ex-NFL Star AJ Francis Says He’s Waiting For His Opportunity To Make WWE Debut