Friday’s WWE SmackDown episode drew 1.987million viewers, according to Showbuzz Daily.
SmackDown also drew an average of 0.60 rating in the 18-49 demographic. The first hour did 1.978 million viewers and the second hour did 1.995 million viewers.
It should be noted that this is the preliminary viewership number and the actual rating won’t be released until Monday.
This is down from last week’s 2.087 viewers that the show did on FOX with a 0.55 rating in the 18-49 demographic. SmackDown was #8 for the night among the networks in viewership.
- 2021 NFL Mock Draft, Team Needs: College Football Perspective, January
- Kyrou’s goal lifts Blues to comeback win over Sharks
- Source: Chatwood, Jays reach 1-year, $3M deal
- Mets GM acknowledges sending explicit images
- Randy Orton Appears On RAW Wearing A Mask, Cuts Fiery Promo
- Alexa Bliss & Shayna Baszler Join The Women’s WWE Royal Rumble Match
- Maple Leafs ride dominant second period to down Jets
- McCray signs extension to stay in Riderville
- Jeremy Pruitt Fired, Justin Fields Turning Pro: College Football News Monday, January 18
- Argos extend three, including Butler; sign Richards