Friday’s WWE SmackDown episode drew 1.987million viewers, according to Showbuzz Daily.
SmackDown also drew an average of 0.60 rating in the 18-49 demographic. The first hour did 1.978 million viewers and the second hour did 1.995 million viewers.
It should be noted that this is the preliminary viewership number and the actual rating won’t be released until Monday.
This is down from last week’s 2.087 viewers that the show did on FOX with a 0.55 rating in the 18-49 demographic. SmackDown was #8 for the night among the networks in viewership.
- College Football Rankings: 1 To 130: Week 3
- Auer takes late pole for Sunday race at Assen
- Bombers battle through adversity in Edmonton
- AP Top 25 Poll, Rankings Prediction: Week 3
- Coaches Top 25 Poll powered by USA TODAY, Rankings Prediction: Week 3
- NFL Game Previews, Schedule, Predictions, Lines, How To Watch: Week 2
- Chicago vs Cincinnati Prediction, Game Preview
- Cleveland vs Houston Prediction, Game Preview
- Dodgers’ Bellinger diagnosed with rib fracture
- Pina homers twice as Brewers clinch playoff berth