Becky Lynch took to Instagram earlier today, posting a photo of herself and her baby girl Roux. In the photo, she is wearing Conor McGregor’s t-shirt prior to his UFC 257 fight tonight. All of the proceeds from sales of the t-shirt will go to the charity Roots of Fight.
The charity has the following description:
“With this collection, we pay respect to the undeniable force of nature that is Conor McGregor who brings his entire country with him with every new challenge. This limited edition ROF X CM collab is only available for a few short weeks as we lead up to his fight on Jan. 23rd against Dustin Poirier.
All profits from sales will benefit the Children’s Health Foundation Crumlin that supports Children’s Health in Ireland.
Officially licensed by Conor McGregor.”
- Both Teams To Score Tips For Accumulators: Best BTTS Tips Today Thursday 26th May 2022
- Horse Racing Each-way Tip Of The Day | Sandown Tip On Thurs 26th May
- Yanks put slugger Stanton on IL with sore ankle
- Minimum salary, maximum impact: Bozak’s OT goal keeps Blues alive vs. Avs
- WWE RAW Commentator Jimmy Smith Comes To The Defense Of Corey Graves
- Sting Pulled From AEW Double Or Nothing Due To Injury, CM Punk/Hangman Page
- Indiana Hoosiers Preview 2022: Season Prediction, Breakdown, Key Games, Players
- Indiana Hoosiers Top 10 Players: College Football Preview 2022
- Rays’ Raley feeling for hometown after shooting
- No matter what the Flames face, Chris Sutter will do his part to help his father