At the closing bell on Thursday, WWE’s stock was at $41.95. That is up $0.48 (1.16%) from Wednesday’s closing price. The market as a whole was up 0.15%.
Sami Zayn tweeted the following earlier today, taking a shot at Bobby Lashley prior to their match at WWE Survivor Series:
I hear that as United States Champion, Bobby Lashley is working on a new finishing move called “The American Way”, where he sets up a base on my property, destroys my home, has his friends take whatever is left, then says he did it for freedom & makes me out to be the bad guy. https://t.co/ofQaS3V9mX
— Sami Zayn (@SamiZayn) November 19, 2020
Paul Heyman posted the following photo on Instagram today, showing a hand-written schedule for ECW November To Remember 1994. He said,
“Going back to the 1994 edition of ECW November to Remember, the 1st #N2R we presented after going full-throttle #EXTREME!
While not written on a cocktail napkin (I still have a few of those lying around), this was indeed scribbled about an hour before the show.
This was the night Sabu broke his neck … The Public Enemy became two-time champs by winning back the tag team titles from Mick “Cactus Jack” Foley and Mikey Whipwreck … and The Sandman revealed he wasn’t blind in one of the more memorable non-beer-soaked moments of his career!
ECW! ECW! ECW!”
- Baltimore Ravens vs Pittsburgh Steelers Prediction, Game Preview
- Michael Penix Out For Year, Game Moves and Cancelations: College Football News Updates
- Arsenal revive interest in Ibrahima Konate
- ‘There is dialogue with Ancelotti’ – Juventus star makes revelation amidst Everton link
- Steinberg’s MMQB: Making the case for a few All-Decade exclusions
- Brawn: Barrier penetration, fire, car split key concerns
- Prospects News & Rumors: Ovchinnikov, Truscott, Robidas & More
- Why Maple Leafs’ Dubas is feeling extra sense of urgency ahead of 2020-21
- Steiner praises FIA for ignoring Halo ‘non-believers’
- Sources: LHP Minor, Royals agree to 2-year deal