At the closing bell on Thursday, WWE’s stock was at $41.95. That is up $0.48 (1.16%) from Wednesday’s closing price. The market as a whole was up 0.15%.
Sami Zayn tweeted the following earlier today, taking a shot at Bobby Lashley prior to their match at WWE Survivor Series:
I hear that as United States Champion, Bobby Lashley is working on a new finishing move called “The American Way”, where he sets up a base on my property, destroys my home, has his friends take whatever is left, then says he did it for freedom & makes me out to be the bad guy. https://t.co/ofQaS3V9mX
— Sami Zayn (@SamiZayn) November 19, 2020
Paul Heyman posted the following photo on Instagram today, showing a hand-written schedule for ECW November To Remember 1994. He said,
“Going back to the 1994 edition of ECW November to Remember, the 1st #N2R we presented after going full-throttle #EXTREME!
While not written on a cocktail napkin (I still have a few of those lying around), this was indeed scribbled about an hour before the show.
This was the night Sabu broke his neck … The Public Enemy became two-time champs by winning back the tag team titles from Mick “Cactus Jack” Foley and Mikey Whipwreck … and The Sandman revealed he wasn’t blind in one of the more memorable non-beer-soaked moments of his career!
ECW! ECW! ECW!”
- Dodgers see ‘aggressive’ deadline plan bear fruit
- Sources: Rays ace Glasnow facing Tommy John
- Mark Henry Comments On Vince McMahon Nearly Firing Owen Hart For A Prank
- Booker T Reveals What Other Wrestlers Can Learn From Nick Gage, More
- Ferguson: Landing spots for surprise cuts
- Nannini clinches maiden F3 win in Hungary
- Verstappen condemns boos directed at Hamilton from Hungary crowd
- New Jersey, Who Dis?: REDBLACKS unveil new threads
- Nick Ritchie should vie for top-six role with Maple Leafs
- Maple Leafs’ signing of Ondrej Kase comes with risk