As we’ve been reporting here on eWn, Nia Jax using the term “Oww, my hole!” trended following RAW and the video has since gone viral.
TUSHY, a bidet company, took to Twitter and used the RAW segment as a publicity stunt. The CEO of the company offered Nia Jax some free products and said they were interested in having her become a brand ambassador. The company took to Twitter and posted a photo of Nia Jax, with a photoshopped t-shirt that says “Ask me about my butthole.” They captioned it with,
“@NiaJaxWWE, picture this. [pleading face emoji].”
Jax responded to the tweet, simply saying, “Rude”.
— 🦹🏽♀️ (@NiaJaxWWE) February 10, 2021
- Colorado Avalanche clinch Presidents’ Trophy, West Division title
- Chris Jericho Injured During Blood & Guts Match, Status For AEW’s Double or Nothing
- The Updated Card For Impact Wrestling’s Under Siege PPV Event
- Pac-12 Expansion: What Schools Should The Conference Target?
- Landry: Anti-rouge? Maybe you’ve missed the point
- Brawn expects field to spread under new 2022 regulations
- Argos land three 2021 picks, one from 2020 class
- Kentucky Wildcats: CFN College Football Preview 2021
- MLB Power Rankings: Who passed the Dodgers for our No. 1 spot?
- PHOTO: WWE Releases Special Poster For Top WrestleMania Backlash Match