Marty Scurll took a hiatus from ROH as the company began “an immediate investigation into the claims made against its currently contracted wrestlers” during the #SpeakingOut movement.
Scurll took over head booker duties from Delirious back in January. The star was recently removed from the roster page.
Dave Meltzer of F4WOnline reported that Scurll currently doesn’t have a role in the company, but hasn’t been fired from the company. He is still not involved with creative, nor does ROH have any plans to use him. He hasn’t wrestled since February.
- Sources: Dodgers finalizing Scherzer, Turner deal
- Domino’s Pizza Upset After Pizza Cutter Segment On AEW Dynamite, ‘Assessing Advertising’
- X-Division Championship Match Confirmed For Impact Wrestling: Homecoming
- Elks leave LB Diggs, DE Lemon off final roster
- Rosters Taking Shape: Tracking cuts across the CFL
- NHL free agency grades: Evaluating how each Canadian team did on Day 1
- Mercedes: Red Bull should stop ‘tarnishing Hamilton’s reputation’
- Two sentences on every free agent signing of significance in the NHL
- Red Bull’s right to review petition rejected by FIA
- Jays address bullpen, get closer Hand from Nats