During this week’s WWE RAW broadcast, it was revealed that Mustafa Ali was the SmackDown hacker. As previously reported here on eWn, the angle was dropped months ago but it made sense to bring it back with Ali now being the leader of RETRIBUTION. Following RETRIBUTION losing to The Hurt Business, Ali cut a promo later in the show and acknowledged that he was the hacker who appeared on SmackDown in the vignettes that aired earlier this year.
Also during the promo, Ali said The Fiend and The Hurt Business made a huge mistake by attacking the group and that anyone’s world can come crumbling down with a cell phone or laptop and the click of a button.
Standby for an important announcement. pic.twitter.com/Z62v4HUBsH
— Mustafa Ali / Adeel Alam (@AliWWE) October 20, 2020
- AEW: TBS Title Tournament Bracket To Be Revealed On Next Week’s Rampage
- Cincinnati vs Detroit Prediction, Game Preview
- NFL Game Previews, Schedule, Predictions, Lines, How To Watch: Week 6
- Bombers’ defence continues 4th-quarter dominance
- **SPOILERS** For This Year’s Episode Of WWE Tribute To The Troops
- Toledo vs Central Michigan Prediction, Game Preview
- Kent State vs Western Michigan Prediction, Game Preview
- Bowling Green vs Northern Illinois Prediction, Game Preview
- Who’s going to the World Series? Our LCS predictions
- Troy vs Texas State Prediction, Game Preview