During this week’s WWE RAW broadcast, it was revealed that Mustafa Ali was the SmackDown hacker. As previously reported here on eWn, the angle was dropped months ago but it made sense to bring it back with Ali now being the leader of RETRIBUTION. Following RETRIBUTION losing to The Hurt Business, Ali cut a promo later in the show and acknowledged that he was the hacker who appeared on SmackDown in the vignettes that aired earlier this year.
Also during the promo, Ali said The Fiend and The Hurt Business made a huge mistake by attacking the group and that anyone’s world can come crumbling down with a cell phone or laptop and the click of a button.
Standby for an important announcement. pic.twitter.com/Z62v4HUBsH
— Mustafa Ali / Adeel Alam (@AliWWE) October 20, 2020
- Big Ten Expansion. What Does The Conference Do Now?: Daily Cavalcade
- White Sox activate DH Jimenez off IL Monday
- Padres get Frazier from Pirates for three players
- AEW Donates $100,000 To Support Charlotte’s “Safe Alliance’
- Tony Khan & Other AEW EVPs Flew To Chicago To Film Footage This Past Sunday
- Nye: Inside the Riders’ Green and White game
- Four undervalued UFAs who could be bargains when free agency opens
- Lions release 18, including QB Will Arndt
- WEC unveils more details on Bahrain double header
- Maple Leafs 2021 Free Agency Preview: Needs, targets, issues