WWE confirmed on Monday night that the WWE NXT Women’s and North American Champions (Io Shirai & Damian Priest) will face off against Johnny Gargano and Candice LeRae.
Priest tweeted the following, hyping the match:
Look at this sweet week. 1st the super badass @shirai_io & I handle business then Johnny Takeover becomes Johnny b**ch sauce.? Champs gonna party hard! #WWENXT
— Damian Priest ? (@ArcherOfInfamy) September 28, 2020
WWE NXT airs this Wednesday night on the USA Network. WWE NXT TakeOver: 31 takes place next Sunday on the WWE Network.
- Wary of bans, Cora speaks to Sox about changes
- Glasnow blames MLB crackdown for UCL injury
- Western Michigan Broncos: CFN College Football Preview 2021
- WWE Congratulates Renee Paquette On The Birth Of Her Baby Girl, & More
- Suge D Wasn’t Happy With Billy Corgan Removing Him From The NWA Talent List
- Teams to face new tyre pressure checks following Baku failures
- The Waggle, Ep. 266: Path to kickoff w/ Commissioner Ambrosie
- Roughriders sign American LB Deon Lacey
- Austin Ekeler continues to ‘pound’ His Way toward NFL Elite Status
- Pirelli concludes investigation into Azerbaijan tyre failures