New Japan Pro-Wrestling has reported that Kota Ibushi has been diagnosed with aspiration pneumonia. Previously, his illness was originally reported as side effects from a COVID-19 vaccination.
Ibushi has been out of action since the beginning of the Summer Struggle series. The company has stated that he has now been removed from the upcoming July 22-July 24 events as well. An update will be provided regarding his status on July 25.
Kota Ibushi has been diagnosed with aspiration pneumonia.
His illness is not connected to his COVID inoculation as was previously reported.
— NJPW Global (@njpwglobal) July 21, 2021
You can read New Japan Pro-Wrestling’s official statement here. As always, the staff here at eWN will provide updates as they become available.
- Big Ten Expansion. What Does The Conference Do Now?: Daily Cavalcade
- White Sox activate DH Jimenez off IL Monday
- Padres get Frazier from Pirates for three players
- AEW Donates $100,000 To Support Charlotte’s “Safe Alliance’
- Tony Khan & Other AEW EVPs Flew To Chicago To Film Footage This Past Sunday
- Nye: Inside the Riders’ Green and White game
- Four undervalued UFAs who could be bargains when free agency opens
- Lions release 18, including QB Will Arndt
- WEC unveils more details on Bahrain double header
- Maple Leafs 2021 Free Agency Preview: Needs, targets, issues