Kofi Kingston did an interview with 106 KMEL to talk about a wide range of topics.
During it, he spoke about how he usually finds out what he’s doing on television through social media.
“You would be surprised. Usually, as performers, we are the last one’s to find things out. This week and last week, I found out on Twitter what I was doing on Raw. It was announced I would be in an eight-man tag team match and I was like, ‘Oh, good to know. I gotta prepare.’ Same thing last week when we had the tag team turmoil, I had no idea until I looked on social media and I saw it. If I didn’t look on social media, I wouldn’t have known until I got to the building. Oftentimes, we have no idea what the show is going to entail or what we’re supposed to be doing. Even sometimes when we do know, it always changes. That’s the bittersweet part of being a WWE superstar. If you’re somebody who needs to know exactly what is happening, when it’s happening, and step for step, you’re going to be real upset working here because everything changes. I think it’s a good thing, keeps everyone on their toes.”
H/T to Fightful
- WWE NXT 2.0 Group Could Be Called Up To The Main Roster Soon
- House Of Glory Returns With Featured Match – Amazing Red Vs. Will Ospreay
- Ticats add Bralon Addison to active roster
- From The Editor’s Desk: It’s time for Week 9
- Schumacher targets regular points with Haas in 2022
- Change at Mercedes for 2022 – but whose team will it be?
- White Sox P Rodon to test sore arm in Wed. start
- Giants 1B Belt has broken thumb; status unclear
- WWE RAW News – Karrion Kross Ends Jaxson Ryker’s Undefeated Streak, Priest/Sheamus
- WWE News News – Shayna Baszler Continues Her Dominance, Styles/Riddle